3.9/5
Lululemon Yoga Pants Reviews

Conceal your muffin top with Yoga Pants by Lululemon! With a wide fold-over waistband, you can smooth your problem areas!
Made with Performance Nylon and Lycra fabric Lululemon yoga pants are perfect for an everyday occasion.
These Yoga pants are flared, and have elastic free waistband to fit snugly and securely.
Visit their website for more information: www.lululemon.ca

July 08, 2019

Best fitting yoga pants.

WHO CANT LOVE LU LU'S!?!
    they pass the squat test.
    They suck in those love handles.
    & make your booty look FANTASTIC.
    you pay for what you get..
    Yes its pricey but ... you're booty will be on point.

July 03, 2019

A must-have for every workout regime !

Lululemon yoga pants are hands down my favorite type of yoga pants to wear for my workouts. Although the price of Lululemon merch tends to be quite costly, I can honestly say that it's worth it as I have both Lulu yoga pants and hoodies that are many years old and they're all in great condition still !
    Very flattering to your shape, as well as realistic sizing.

May 20, 2019

Love it!!!

I love my lululemon align pants. After getting these leggings I haven’t been wearing anything else than my Lulu’s, and would definitely recommend! I wish I can buy them all :)

March 07, 2019

2 Years and still look new

I love Lulu's tights and yoga pants. The yoga pants are so soft and the fabric is high quality. Yes they are on the expensive side, but you get what you pay for. I have had the same 2 pairs of pants for about 2 years now and they still look new, they are not faded or stretched out, and the fabric is not fraying.
    For me I find these pants incredibly comfortable and flattering to my body and butt, and I like these ones with the high rise at the stomach area, it sort of hides it and pushes it in. Lulu is my number one store for active wear!

February 13, 2019

Love love love

I have many different colours and styles. They are definitely worth the money. They are super comfy, look amazing on, and last a long time. My oldest pair is about 5 years old and still look great.

February 09, 2019

Well worth the price

I absolutely love the comfort and cuteness lulu lemon brings to their line ! Great for at the gym, yoga or just lounging around. Although the price tag may be a bit discouraging , once you take th plunge you won’t be able to turn back. It is my go to for active wear

August 05, 2018

Love, love, love.

I own multiple pairs! In multiple colours, designs and materials and a handful in just black! I love them! I love them all! They just fit so well and hugs you in all the right places. Yes, they are pricey but so worth it!

August 01, 2018

Favourite pants!

I love my Lululemon pants, you can feel the quality when you wear them. I think they are very overpriced though, I find that other brands such as tuff athletics have a similar quality (even similar products) and are considerably cheaper. I will buy Lululemon still, but will only buy it second hand on on a really good sale.

June 19, 2018

Staple in my gym wardrobe

Lululemon is a very expensive brand however it does function well. Personally I do love the unlined pants as well as some of the other ones as well. They hold up well and they never fall apart I've had a couple pairs in the past that has lasted me for years and if there were any type of problems Lululemon has a awesome return policy even on the sale items.

0.7/5

March 31, 2018

not worth it

These pants are so over priced, your better off buying your leggings else where, i can buy 5 pairs for the price of one lululemon..lol. Had a pair and seams started coming apart. Not worth the money.