Cover fx blurring primer Reviews
#11 in Face Primer

Good - 0

May 23, 2018

Skin looka smooth

I wasn't sure about it at first because it goes on lightweight and dries down super smooth. But it ended up making me look flawless. The tint in it helped cover up my dark spots and it also to away the appearence of my large pores.

May 16, 2018

Pores All Gone

This primer is absolutely amazing. When I saw the formula was tinted I was kinda wondering if this would be for everyone but once applied and blended you don't see any difference in skin color. This primer leaves your face super smooth. It really does fill in your pores and fine lines.
    My foundation went on so smooth and even. The primer also kept my foundation in tact after sweating. I would one hundred percent recommend this primer to anyone. Even the cost is on the high end ($38), I will definitely buy again.

May 16, 2018

Blurring primer

All of cover fx products are amazing. This primer is fantastic to prep skin for a flawless make up application. It fills in pores and fine lines. It leaves a silky finish on the skin. A little less than a dimes sized amount is all you need for your whole face. It has no scent, and is cruelty free. The price is mid range, more than mass make up brands, but less than prestige brands.