Cover fx blurring primer Reviews

October 16, 2018

New Fav Primer

I received this primer in my boxycharm and I am in love. Being a beauty influencer I have tried MANY primers. I love the texture of this primer. So smooth and velvety. Foundation goes on flawlessly. But here is the weird thing. This has the same amount of product as most primers yet I found this bottle lasted me forever (well at least a good 3 months) I can go through a bottle of primer in a month. Perhpas the product is just more efficient and you need to use less compared to other primers.

July 16, 2018

Good quality product

I try this primer as I've heard good things about it, the size is great alot bigger than most, goes on smooth gives a nice matte look, I like how my foundation looked on top of it, It doesn't have a weird smell which is nice.

July 06, 2018

A makeup must have

This is definitely a must have! I have bigger pores and this product helps make my makeup look more natural and not look pore-y lol! This is something is will always use!

May 28, 2018

Primer

This primer is a bit more afforable than some expensive brands and works just the same.

Its tinted but does not show on your skin or change color. Works perfecting for the fine lines and minimizes pores. Goes on smooth and dries and sets immediately.

Only thing I would recommend is using a light moisturizer underneath not a heavy or thick one.

May 23, 2018

Skin looka smooth

I wasn't sure about it at first because it goes on lightweight and dries down super smooth. But it ended up making me look flawless. The tint in it helped cover up my dark spots and it also to away the appearence of my large pores.

May 16, 2018

Pores All Gone

This primer is absolutely amazing. When I saw the formula was tinted I was kinda wondering if this would be for everyone but once applied and blended you don't see any difference in skin color. This primer leaves your face super smooth. It really does fill in your pores and fine lines.
    My foundation went on so smooth and even. The primer also kept my foundation in tact after sweating. I would one hundred percent recommend this primer to anyone. Even the cost is on the high end ($38), I will definitely buy again.

May 16, 2018

Blurring primer

All of cover fx products are amazing. This primer is fantastic to prep skin for a flawless make up application. It fills in pores and fine lines. It leaves a silky finish on the skin. A little less than a dimes sized amount is all you need for your whole face. It has no scent, and is cruelty free. The price is mid range, more than mass make up brands, but less than prestige brands.