Cover FX glitter drops Reviews
#22 in Highlighter

February 18, 2019

Gold

Que se sois pour un illuminateur sous votre fond de teint pour vous donner de l’éclat ou comme highlight ce produit est super lumineux et j’adore. Vous pouriez même l’utiliser sur les yeux les lèvres laisser aller votre imagination ;)

February 16, 2019

Yup

I agree with what many others here have said. Very shiny, a little too "glittery" for me personally but great for under makeup or mixed with foundation/moisturizer for an all over glow. I'm already oily on my t-zone so I use only my cheekbones as a highlighter (or below the neck on collarbone etc). A little goes a long way and it is quite thin/runny.

January 05, 2019

Too much glitter for me.

I received these liquid luminous multidimensional glitter drops in one of my monthly subscription boxes. I've tried these drops out a couple times & have found that they really just are not for me. I find that they are very runny & hard to use them in the ways that I would like. I'm not a huge glitter and highlight person to begin with & the shade Nova I received is a bit dark for my skin tone. I found that these drop were extremely glittery, which is a great thing if you love glitter. Also i found that if your face touched anything that the glitter would easily transfer from your face to your coat, scarf, hoodie, so on & so forth even when using a setting spray. Personally this product wasn't my favorite thing, but it's not horrible. I'd recommend these luminous drops to someone who loves a great noticeable, sparkly highlight.