Cover FX Powder FX Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation

Cover FX Powder FX Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation Reviews

Ranked #411 out of 700 in Foundation

Editor's Note: Product is now discontinued.

April 20, 2017

Full coverage easily to apply without needing additional concealer. Silky smooth powder that doesn't settle in fine lines I use this every day. Great compact as well.

April 18, 2017

You get the coverage of a liquid but in a light powder and it lasts all day. Gives the best coverage of any other powder I've tried. Definitely worth the money.

November 28, 2016

I got this on clearance for $8.99! A total steal! I had never tried a Cover FX product before this one, and I was quite pleased with it. I love liquid, and powder foundations. I found this one gave good coverage, and was not too chalky or drying either. However, my oily tzone showed through this within a few hours. I wouldn't say it's my favourite, but in my top 3 powder foundations for sure! I'd give this a 4/5!

October 12, 2016

AWESOME POWDER...great coverage does not leave skin looking cakey....comes in Soooo many shades which is a great bonus....very disappointed that it is being discontinued from Shoppers Drug Mart!

March 30, 2015

This product works good but is more expensive than other products. I found other pressed powders that are cheaper can do the same magic.

August 05, 2014

I thought I would try this as I normally get solid powder and thought it worked pretty good.. Although a little tricky with loose powder I blew on it and went all over the place.. note to self, don't do that again lol
    The overall consensus was pretty good. I was impressed with the way it looked on me.

May 27, 2014

works well, did what was expected. did not irritate skin

April 15, 2014

I really like this Cover FX product. It goes on so natural looking, cuts the shine on your face and doesn't look caked on and unnatural when reapplying throughout the day. I've found this to be one of the best powders out there. A little pricey, but the quality makes it worth it.

September 25, 2013

Another product that I can't live without. ....the coverage is great and lasts for hours..the natural looking skin looks anazing as it does not look that you are wearing anything heavy on face but it does covers blemishes and pimple marks greatly

June 14, 2013

worked really well, lasted all night long

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?