3.4/5
Cover Girl mascara lash blast fusion mascara Reviews
#197 in Mascara

June 04, 2019

Great!

I love this mascara! My lashes look so long. I often have problems with clumping but I have never experienced that with this product. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.

1.2/5

March 25, 2019

Horrible

It was one of the worst mascaras I have used . It made my lash stick together. It was very sticky. Which has never happened before with other mascaras.

March 14, 2019

blast from the past

has the nicest brush and literally I am able to coat every single last with it. It makes my eye lashes look super long and super voluminous. I have also used other cover girl mascaras but this one is by far my favorite one.

February 20, 2019

highly recommended!!!

I used this product for last couple of months. I feel my lashes looks very smooth and long and it is long lasting. I would buy this product again and again.

February 12, 2019

Natural look

love this line of mascara; it's the most natural-looking stuff I've ever had, lengthening and slightly volumizing without any clumps at all.Rain and even showering doesn't give me raccoon eyes with this one.