CoverGirl Aqua Smooth Foundation Reviews

Ranked #279 out of 675 in Foundation

A moisturizing formula with a technological advantage. This solid make-up actually transforms into a liquid during application—then dries to an even, powder-light finish. It travels in an airtight, keep-fresh compact, glides on and covers imperfections evenly. AquaSmooth contains an advanced vitamin complex and glides on to help smooth away the appearance of fine lines and imperfections to give you noticeably better-looking, beautiful skin whenever you use it.

March 21, 2017

I was very impressed with not only how inexpensive this product was but with the coverage it provided. It stayed on my face very well. I have dry skin and I liked how this foundation didn't make my skin look flaky. It almost seemed to hydrate my skin!

June 30, 2016

I started using this a few years ago and I absolutely love it!!! It provides all over coverage without making me look fake and lasts for quite awhile. Easy to blend and isn't caked on or leave you with that feeling of too much

December 08, 2015

This foundation has amazing coverage and is silky smooth absolutely love it!

March 09, 2015

I have used this cover up since it first came out I've tried others but none compare it covers all imperfections flawlessly

January 16, 2015

This foundation was not a good match for my sensitive skin. The fragrance was overpowering and my face reacted almost immediately to it. I found it applied unevenly and left a blotchy look on my skin.

December 05, 2014

I love this foundation. It gives beautiful coverage as well as finish. It lasts all day and is quick to apply. I like to use my E.L.F Studio Powder brush to apply.

August 04, 2014

good stuff , not my usual brand but still very nice coverage

July 18, 2014

Love this foundation. Goes on beautifully. Natural Ivory is my colour. Has a sunscreen SPF 15, covers well. I use it all year round. I apply a moisturizer first though, but you may not have to. I have try/combination skin, so always use a moisturizer on my face, day and night. Many shades available. I find it a bit pricy though for the amount you get, ie. Toonie size puck, in the large container, which is nice and has a small mirror and comes with a white sponge for applying, but could be smaller in size. I think it is over $13.00 or more with tax but not certain, so you would have to check it out. A little goes a long way. It can be bought in all drug stores, and large retail stores, like Wall Mart. I wrote them suggesting they sell the toonie size foundation on its owe so that we can just replace the one in the container with a new one, therefore saving money on the large container and us. the consumer money in having to buy the new container each time and basically throwing the used one out. No reply back. Quite a waste in my opinion.

Updated On: August 04, 2014

I have dry/combination skin, so always use a moisturizer on my face, day and night. Many shades available. CORRECTION

May 27, 2014

I have always used the covergirl powder foundation but this winter has caused my skin to be the most dry I have ever seen it so using powder made it look weird. This foundation probably does not provide as much coverage as a more high end brand, but for the price it works really well.

May 19, 2014

I love how this foundation went on - smooth, effortless. It blended well and felt good on my skin. The colour match was perfect. It is normally hard to find a foundation that covers blemishes and fine lines but this did it and more. I was very pleased with the end result!