CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara by LashBlast Reviews
#6 in Mascara

A breakthrough in no-clump mascara. Get 200% more volume and zero clumps. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones to crush clumps.

September 25, 2018

Great product

I love Covergirl mascaras and this one is no different. The formula really helps to prevent any lashes and the wand helps to ensure that your lashes stay curled!

September 18, 2018

Great wand

I love this mascara because of the curved wand. The application is easy and you can get all the lashes. The formula is light so there is less clumping.

August 12, 2018

Best Mascara Out There!!

I got this at Shoppers. I didn't really like mascaras because all of my old mascaras always got all messy and clumpy but this one was amazing and caused no problem. Made my eyelashes look separated and nice.

July 04, 2018

Tried and True

i have very finicky eyelashes, very long and full but straight as arrows and i find this is the only drugstore mascara that really works for my lashes ! its a great price and can't be beat

July 01, 2018

The best mascara you'll ever use!

I love this mascara! It definitely does everything it promises, and gives you such a beautiful addition to your lashes. It lengthens and curls without getting weighed down by product. One of the best mascaras I've ever used!

June 30, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best mascara!

This is my favorite mascara. I have long, thick lashes and I have alot of individual lashes. This mascara separates and curles them perfectly. The brush gets every little hair.

June 28, 2018

My go to mascara

I always seem to go back to this mascara even after trying high end brands. I hate when mascara goes on clumpy and this doesn't disappoint! Also doesn't bother my sensitive eyes and stays all day. :)

May 23, 2018

Truly no clumps!

I love this mascara so much. It honestly is so smooth and I never struggle applying it. Even when I try high end expensive mascaras I always come back to this one!

April 03, 2018

Great budget mascara!

This is a staple in my makeup bag. It's such a good price for the quality! Always makes my lashes look full, curly, and long all in one sweep. Will buy again and again!

April 02, 2018

No clumps!

No clumps here! I love this mascara not only for the great price but because it really works. It gives me a ton of volume and length without looking clumpy or drying out and flaking.