CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara by LashBlast Reviews
#6 in Mascara

A breakthrough in no-clump mascara. Get 200% more volume and zero clumps. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones to crush clumps.

August 04, 2014

I love the curved shape of the wand. I have short lashes, and the wand makes getting all of my lashes a little easier. The mascara stays on all day, but can be a little difficult to get off.

July 25, 2014

LOVE THIS MASCARA! Very buildable! Separates my lashes very nicely for a fluttery-not clumpy look.

July 23, 2014

Makes my lashes look longer and no clumps!!

2.8/5

July 18, 2014

Not one of my favourites, I found it's shelf life seemed much shorter than some of the other mascaras that I have used. After less than a month I had to switch, it was quite dried up. While I used it, I thought it was nice, but still not one of my faves.

July 16, 2014

This works great for my every day mascara. I've never had issues with clumps so I can't compare that ability to anything else. I use the waterproof versions becuase my eyes water so much. Great price.

2.3/5

July 09, 2014

I purchased this item using a coupon - thank goodness I didn't pay full price for this. Found the liquid to be very thick and clumpy

July 09, 2014

This is a great mascara!! It separates each and every lash, and goes on smoothly with no clumps.

June 30, 2014

I started using CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara from just about a week. I even started noticing the difference. Very surprised with the result I got.its clumpy, mussy. I buy many covergirl items and this one is added in my favorite list.

June 24, 2014

I love this product been using it since it came out. Makes my lashes look amazing!

June 23, 2014

Truely awesome product...no fuss no muss