CoverGirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara Reviews
#21 in Mascara

July 09, 2015

It's a really good mascara, lengthens and thickens all in one. It wasn't clumpy and didn't leave globs by my eyebrows! I love it and will definitely buy it again!

July 08, 2015

Love this mascara! Gives me super long lashes. The value for this is a good deal.

July 08, 2015

my lashes looked awsome after i used this product!! very pleased with results!!

2.0/5

July 08, 2015

I got this for free in a sample box and was super excited as I am not really loyal to any particular brand of mascara as long as I have lovely long lashes and the colour Is jet black. I am always willing to try something new I had super high hopes for this product as it is covergirl and had came in a cute hot pink tube that really caught my attention. I don't get any clumps when applying the mascara, which is great, but I feel like it hardly puts anything on my lashes. I feel like I have to keep going over and over my lashes but it fails to give me the length/coverage that I desire. My eyes are my standout feature and I feel this mascara is not for someone like me who likes/needs a bit more drama and more for someone who likes to wear VERY VERY neutral looking makeup. Full Lash Bloom.... NOT EVEN CLOSE!!

1.0/5

July 08, 2015

I tried this because it was recommended by a friend but I would not buy it again. It made my lashed feel heavy and sticky. It was super terrible to try to remove even with makeup remover .

July 07, 2015

Like that it goes on smooth not thick use handle to hold and it comes it great colors

July 05, 2015

I purchased this mascara following my lasik eye surgery.....wanted to have fresh mascara. Knowing I'd have to throw it away again in 3 months, I thought I'd stray from my normal beauty store purchase and go with a drug store brand. I was VERY surprised at how lovely this product it. It goes on well, only really need one coat and does not flake. Says it is great for contact lense wearers as well. I will be purchasing this product again for sure. Highly recommend.

2.2/5

June 26, 2015

It Clumpss and doesnt last not worth it i recoomend the rocket blast mascara. I was honestly so excited about this product i thought my lashes would look big and but natural and i wouldnt need falsies. but the spoolie from this product works great with other mascaras

2.0/5

June 09, 2015

i would not buy this mascara again doesent make your lashes look fuller, you have to apply a lot of mascara and takes a lot of time to achieve results. not worth the price and time when you can get better mascaras out there for the same price or cheaper.

2.3/5

June 07, 2015

It has attractive packaging. I didn't like the way the applicator felt in my hand (kind of fat and unwieldy). The formula itself is really thin and took several applications to get a full look. I also found throughout the day the formula really flaked. Overall I would not recommend :(