COVERGIRL - Lash Blast Active Mascara Reviews
#54 in Mascara

June 29, 2020
    Maryland, United States

Perfect mascara

Love this mascara! It works wonders and the packaging is cute. It makes my lashes super long. I would definitely recommend this product and will purchase it again soon.

May 15, 2020

Definitely buy this product

This mascara is superb.. works so well and leaves no flakes or residues... make the eyelashes look natural and thick... i use it for all occasions. sure a keeper

April 21, 2020

Nice

I like this product, the brush is very nice and separates all my lashes perfectly. I get the darkest black colour and it really makes my eyes pop and look very thick and full

April 02, 2020

No false lashes necessary when using this mascara!

This mascara is super effective with my short natural lashes. It curls them and adds a lot of volume to the point where it looks like I am wearing false lashes! Two coats and your lashes will turn into butterfly wings.

Best mascara

And the prize for N1 mascara goes to Covergirl lash blast! This is definitely my favourite mascara in the world. So cheap and with good quality! It applies easily without clumps. Love it!!!

Love this mascara

This is the best mascara!! I use it everyday!! It goes on so smooth without any clumps. Its is a great price for drugstore mascara. I keep an extra on hand at all times.

This product is awesome!

I’ve bought this product multiple times, over and over again. It is one of my essential every day go to’s! The quality and price is unbeatable! Would recommend to all my friends!

March 19, 2020
    South Carolina, United States

My favorite

This is my favorite mascara. My go to. It make my eye lashes look fuller and they look longer. It doesn’t feel heavy. I have used this since it came out. It a good deal for the price too.

2.7/5

December 18, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Heavy and clumpy

I'm not one to wear alot of makeup. If I'm going somewhere special, yes, but normally I may toss on a bit of mascara and a lip gloss. Well in a rush and out of mascara, I stopped at a drug store and Covergirl Lash Blast was on sale, so I grabbed it. Put it on in the car. I found it to be clumpy, it didn't spread your lashes, they all stuck together and it was very heavy looking. I love alot of Covergirl products, this just isn't one of them.

December 12, 2019

Good product for the money

I have purchased so many other products, but this one is my fall back. Its great value and it works without clumping up and drying out. I know it is worth the money.