4.1/5
#404 in Mascara

Good - 0

November 14, 2020

Lash Love

my lashes look extremely long and have so much volume!! I would highly recommend this for the price point and this brand has always been my go to! none of the products they come out with disappoint.

April 26, 2020

Fuller lashes without little clumps !

I like buying mascara with a fuller effect & decent price ( $10 or less) I will splurge on nicer brands but I find all mascara dries out when used regularly so why not buy something you love for everyday use that is cost effective? I decided to try this one & the waterproof Lashblast when they came out& I am glad I did ! I love the shape of the wand it's easy to apply, it gets most of the lash in one sweep & is easy to do the corners evenly. I find it doesn't clump up on the wand like some lower priced mascaras. I love the fullness & the waterproof Lashblast is also great for outdoor activities, it stays put even when I was washing my face! ( Tip: It does not last when you rub your face aggressively so I would recommend patting dry your face if you're at the pool! )

April 10, 2019

All time FAV

Love love love love this product. This is my all time fav - go to mascara. It is gentle on my eyes, gives my lashes the perfect look and I couldn't be happier with it.

1.3/5

January 25, 2019

Ehhhhhh

Was not great at all. Left my lashes looking uneven. Brush was terrible and weird to use. Not worth it for the price point. Their other products are much much better !

August 07, 2018

Simply put... the best mascara EVER!!!

If you are looking for the best mascara ever, look no further. Do not pass go, do not collect $200, just head straight to your favourite drug store and grab yourself CoverGirl Lash Blast Clump Crusher Extensions Mascara! Long lasting, no flaking, no clumping, crazy extended, perfectly separated lashes. I, like most, have tried a million and one different mascaras but have never found anything that works this well every time! LOVE!