CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

January 18, 2020

Love Love

This is my all time favourite drugstore mascara.The wand is so unique n easy to apply.It doesn't clump even after 2 3 applications n give dramatic fake lashes effect.price is great too and better than high end ones..I ll keep buying in future too.

January 17, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great mascara!

This mascara works very well! It’s nice and thick without being clumpy. The brush works well, leaving my lashes separated and gives my eyes a dramatic look depending on how many layers I use. It washes off easily and the price point is perfect!

January 17, 2020

top pharmacy brand

this mascara is my go to drugstore product, i like to apply it two to three coats and it never clumps. I get a lot of compliments on my lashes. I just don't recommend the waterproof version...very hard to remove if you apply more than a coat.

So so

I do like this mascara, although I’ve found to not like the brush as much as I used too. It does leave your lashes looking nice and look full with volume, leaving no clumps. Would recommend.

Love this!

This mascara works great I like the wand. This product goes on well I usually do 3 coats with no clumping. Most mascara will clump on the second coat.

Long lashes

This is the only mascara you should have in your make up bag. Not only does it give good thickness and length but also without any of the clumps. Great product at a great price

Absolute classic

CoverGirl has been my go to makeup brand since high school. It works just as well as those high end brands for a fraction of the price. The money I save buying this mascara allows me to experiment with other CoverGirl products I might not have bought if I was spending all my money on the more expensive brands.

Great mascara

Great mascara, I will definitely buy, and recommend to others, doesn't clump, and leaves lashes nicely seperated. Nice rich black color can buy waterproof or regular, I prefer the regular lash blast mascara.

Ok mascara

I got this mascara as a gift, and it was ok. I didn’t really like the brush of the mascara. It did add a little bit of volume to my lashes. Not as much as I was hoping for.

Love it

This is my go to mascara! I have one in my purse, one in my car and one in my bathroom. It defines my lashes makes them longer and really makes my eyes pop! When this goes on sale I buy as many as I can