4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

Favorite one

It lasts for long time and it is waterproof. I like it so much. I will be buying it definitely again. I already have been using it since last two years consistently

September 09, 2020

Good but not my favourite.

I've always been a Covergirl mascara loyalist. Once in awhile I like to change it up and try other brands or other lines of Covergirl mascara and this was one of those times. While I did find that it gave my lashes a nice volume I found that my two go two's, the pink 'Full Lash Bloom' and the purple 'Lash Blast Fusion' added more volume than this one.

Tennessee, United States

Best Drug Store Mascara

I have used this mascara as long as I can remember and it definitely gets the job done! It leaves my little lashes looking long and pretty! It’s the finishing touches to my makeup!

September 08, 2020

Highliter for your eyelashes.

I like to wear daily mascara so i try diffrent mascara.I try this maskara also.I like it very much its hightlight your lashes and looks big ,amazing and beautiful.

September 08, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

First mascara ever used when I was young and still use 10+y

Great product, formula is still the same as it was when I started using it 10 years ago. None clumpy, I always get in the blackest colour and it makes my blonde eye lashes look great

September 07, 2020

Long Time User

Long time user of Covergirl, almost 18 years now. Never disappointing, lots of variety and easy to find at most of the local stores. Thank you Covergirl for believing theres more than one skin type!!

September 06, 2020

This mascara is not right for me.

The price point was great but this mascara is not right for me.

I have sensitive eyes and I found this irritated my eyes too much. The mascara also smudged after wearing making my dark circles even darker.

I have a difficult time finding a mascara that will not run or cause eye irritatiion. I would not buy this mascara again.

September 06, 2020

This is a decent product for the price

Very affordable and good quality product. I have bought this mascara for years. Obviously I have used others but this is a great go to mascara that makes your lashes look amazing. Recommended you give it a try.

September 05, 2020

Go to mascara

Cover girl lash blast is a fantastic drugstore mascara. It works as well as high end brands. I already have long lashes and this works well at extending the length and adding volume but does not clump like other brands. Very inexpensive!

September 05, 2020

Mascara

This has to be one of my favourite mascaras I love how it makes my lashes seem longer than they actually are I find it last all day long if you haven’t tried it I would definitely recommend it