CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018
    2.8/5

March 19, 2019

All Good except the clumps!

I tried the mascara during the winter for a outdoor party, once outside, it started clumping the eyelashes together, and wasn't what I expected, had to take it off, with a few of my lashes :( It had worked great during summer though.

March 19, 2019

Mascara volume

Puisque mes cils ne sont pas long, je dois avoir un bon mascara qui aide pour le volume et la longueur. Celui si à bien fait le travail, je suis très satisfaite!

Great brush

Love the brush on this mascara and the non clumping formula! I bought a brown and should've bought black. It's easy to use and I love the unique container! I used my undersence with this mascara and it worked better than the other companies mascara!

Looove iiit

Love this mascara, doesn't clump and stays on the majority of the day and keeps my lashes full and volumized! Would totally recommend this for the price !

My eyelashes love it

I love that it doesnt clump. Makes my eyelashes big and doesnt run at all when I go swimming. Need to use makeup remover to remove it tho but oh well haha

March 17, 2019

Best mascara ever

This mascara is amazong great volume goes on very easy and nicley and it last all day i dont have to keep applying it makes my eye lashes look big beautiful. I love the black clolour

March 17, 2019

L'allié assuré!

J'ai adoré sa grosse brosse ronde qui permets d'obtenir un résultat riche en couleur et en volume.

Avec ce mascara je me sent Femme fatal grâce au regard charbonneau qu'il me propose.Plusieurs couche fait de lui un allié assurer pour mes rendez vous d'amoureux avec mon conjoint sans enfants et une seule couche me donne un look naturel pour les journées de travail.

1.5/5

March 15, 2019

Not my fav

I don’t like how big the applicator is but like how the brush is and it separates the lashes well but doesn’t put enough product on. I go back to it every once in a while and still it just doesn’t add the wow that I want

March 13, 2019

Great Product

CoverGirl makes a really great daily use mascara. I love this product and have used it for years. It gives me really full eyelashes and never flakes or smudges after a day of wearing. It comes off easily at the end of the day with makeup remover.

March 13, 2019

There is no mascara that is better than this one!

I have been using this mascara for a while, and have always received a ton of compliments on how long and how fun my eyelashes look. By far the best mascara I've ever used. I try to avoid waterproof, though!