4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

August 19, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Recommend

It is really a great product to try. I am using this for a long time and still like it. It's price is also resonable. I recommend this product to all.

August 17, 2021

Not my fav

I like this mascara but I definitely have other go tos. I love the packaging and the bran but I find it clumps my lashes sometimes if you use too much. It also dries out

1.7/5

August 16, 2021

I’m honestly not a huge fan

I’ve bought this product a few times and I’m not a huge fan. I find I have to re dip quite a few times before it actually gives me the look I desire. I also don’t love the brush.

August 15, 2021

Regard de feu

Ce mascara aussi beau qu’efficace vous fera sentir tellement belle ! Il est facile à utiliser et reste sur les cils des heures durant. Facile à enlever, il saura vous ravir !

August 13, 2021

Not too bad!

The product does what it says it will. If you want long, luscious lashes then I suggest this product. I've gone with Covergirl since I was a teen and they haven't failed yet.

August 08, 2021

Great for everyday!

I used to buy this mascara in high school and it was my absolute favourite drugstore mascara. Although I’ve been cycling through more expensive brands lately, I always have one of these (specifically the waterproof) in my bag. It builds great volume, separates really well, and lasts all day. What more could you need? It’s a good option for everyday, when you want to add a little something extra to your morning routine. I find adding a little mascara makes a big difference especially during this pandemic, where all anyone sees is our eyes.

August 05, 2021

my #1 go to mascara

ok, this mascara does EXACTLY what it claims to do. it makes my lashes look so much fuller and hence defining my eyes more. Never had a mess with it. It is my go-to mascara. when it ran out, i tried another one and was so disappointed. had to go searching for this one gain. will definitely recommend

August 01, 2021

One of my favourite products

This product is my favourite for not being clumpy like most of the mascara products available. It’s easy to apply and fans out my lashes perfectly. I would definitely recommend this product.

August 01, 2021
    Arkansas, United States

Only mascara I use!

This is my go to mascara. I have it in brown black for day to day and very black for full makeup days. It goes on smooth and doesn’t clump up. I even gave it to my mother in law for Christmas last year!

July 29, 2021

It's cheap and, in my opinion, as good as some $20 to $35 brands. The brush is big and easy to apply, but it isn't tapered at the end, so it's not ideal for the bottom lashes.
    My eyes are really sensitive, and I haven't had any negative reactions to it, so that's a plus.
    When worn, it rinsed off readily yet did not run or smudge.