CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

March 13, 2019

Would buy this again

Love love this mascara,it’s very easy to use it doesn’t clump up, so you don’t look like you have spinder webs lol. Very affordable would definitely buy this again. Highly recommend!

Lashblast mascara

For the last year or so lashblast mascara has been my favorite. It's the only one that I have found that doesn't clump up or flake . It leaves my lashes super long and looking great.

March 12, 2019

Makes my lashes look so long!

I often get asked if i have eyelash extensions or falsies on when i wear this mascara. It seperates my lashes and doesn't smudge all day! It is an affordble option that competes with luxury brands that i have tried.

March 12, 2019

Some great mascara here folks

To use this mascara is like heaven, the brush that you apply it with is wonderful ,any the coverage you get with one swipe is amazing i would recommend every lady in Canada use this awsome mascara, you will not be disappointed

March 08, 2019

You’ll love your lashes!

It’s a great mascara!! I love the nice and big round brush!! Good colour choices. It’s comes in on the cheaper side which is great!! I think for the price it’s a fantastic buy!

March 06, 2019

Good stuff

This mascara is pretty good I have to say and the price is very reasonable. Great volume and easy to apply. I would definitely recommend for anyone who would likes volume for a great price?

March 05, 2019

In love

One of my absolute favourite mascaras I love the definition of provides the brush is easy to use and it doesn’t seem to clump I would definitely recommend this mascara. It’s my daily go to mascara

Will be getting again

This mascara is a bit pricey but works so well. It will give your lashes a beautiful long look and bring out your eyes tremendously. It does not leave clumps in your eyelashes like others do and it's easy to remove at the end of the day.

March 04, 2019

This used to be my go to mascara! I still love it, I just found something I like just a little bit better! If this new one I like is out of stock then I would definitely buy this one again.

J’achète ce produits depuis 10ans

J’adore ce produit. Je l’utilise depuis maintenant 10ans et depuis toutes ces années, je n’est jamais trouvé un autre qui me convient autant que celui ci. La façon dont il sépare les cils est merveilleux jamais il ne ma laissé de grumeaux et à plusieurs reprise on me demandais met tu des faux cils et bien non il fait également beaucoup de volume ;) je l’adore tout simplement jamais je pourrais le remplacer !