4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

Not realistic

Honestly, I have been on the hunt for a good mascara for forever. Unfortunately my hunt is still underway. This mascara was clumpy and did not add any length/volume to my eyelashes. I tried using it several ways as well. And no matter what I did, it came out with a similar effect.

November 17, 2020

Great mascara with an affordable price!

I love this mascara, I’ve been using it for the past two years, the design of the brush avoids clumpy eyelashes. Affordable product with great quality. Highly recommend!

November 17, 2020

I will most certainly be buying this product again

Covergirl lashblast volume mascara is an awesome mascara definitely one of my top go-to's. Great price and a great product will most definitely recommend to others.

November 17, 2020

I grew up using this mascara.

I have been a loyal buyer of this mascara for over 5 years. I love how black it is and that it isn't flaky like some other brands. It give a dramatic lash effect. Its also very easy to take off which is a bonus!

November 15, 2020

Love this product

I have a usual kind of mascara that I buy and ended up with Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara because it was on sale and I thought I would try something new. I love it! The brush, the way it coats my lashes. It has replaced my go to mascara.

November 15, 2020

Mascara

Love this product! Would highly recommend to anyone of all ages. Super affordable too!

Really great product. Love the packaging. The price range is good as well. I would buy this item

November 14, 2020

Lash blast

Cover girl lash blast works wonders for my lashes it totally volumes them up like it describes I love this product and the whole look of the masscrara

November 12, 2020

Wow

Great product I've always had a hard time with mascara. Love the black one gives me the volume I need and I thickness night need without any clumping what a proof is my favorite.

November 12, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great product

This mascara is clump free and makes my lashes very long. I love a good mascara that I don't have to put layers and layers to find a difference in my lashes.

November 11, 2020

Yasssss

This mascara is nice because it does not make your eyelashes clump up I don't wear makeup often so my eyelashes are like ever just straight and these allow me to shape and define without a problem