CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

January 10, 2019

Good mascara

I love this mascara it makes my eyelashes stand out and looking beautiful and gives my eyelashes volume and is a great value for the money I would buy this over and over I just wish the price was cheaper and more affordable

January 10, 2019

Best Mascara

This mascara is wonderful. No clumps when putting on. Great product. One of the best mascara's I have used. I would highly recommend this product. Great value for the price.

January 09, 2019

Best mascara.

I love this mascara. It’s priced right, and brushes very well. I would buy this over high end mascaras. My lashes look so long and full. it’s the only mascara I buy.

January 08, 2019

Great value, my favourite mascara

I love this mascara. It’s priced right, and brushes very well. I would say it’s nearly on par with high end mascara I used to purchase. So much so, that now it’s the only mascara I buy.

January 05, 2019

Great product

I grabbed this mascara when my product was unavailable. I was pleasantly surprised. It is very black, makes my lashes look longer, and is quite waterproof. I will definitely buy it again!

January 04, 2019

Le premier!!!

C'est le premier mascara que j'ai utilisé lorsque j'ai commencé à me maquiller il y a déjà plusieurs années. Lorsque mon mascara habituel n'est plus en stock, c'est toujours celui-là que je vais choisir pour le remplacer. Je le recommande à tout le monde tant les débutants que les expérimentés. Il procure un bon volume et j'adore la brosse. J'espère vraiment qu'il restera toujours disponible. <3

January 03, 2019

Magic Wand

First of all YES! a mascara that provides the right amount of volume, curl, and length for me! It doesn't smudge or flake off.
    I have been using this mascara for years and love it. I've gone from high end back to this mascara. No others compare to it!!!!

January 03, 2019

Un bon regard assuré!

J’adore ce mascara Cover Girl, il donne un résultat très bien. Les cils ont un beau volume sans être tout coller. Il sèche assez rapidement et ne fais pas ( ou très très peu de grumeaux! )

January 02, 2019

Gives me natural looking full lashes

The only mascara I use for years..it gives me a full lashes and very affordable. It doesn’t clamp or smudge unlike the ones I tried before. Highly recommends if you’re looking for a quality but cheap mascara.

January 02, 2019

Covergirl lashblast volume mascara

J ai bien aimé ce mascara
    Il x applique bien seche rapidement sans faire de petite grumeau
    Ne tâche pas et oui les cils ont un beau volume
    Sans hésitation je recommanderai ce produit amis famille et sur réseau sociaux