CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

December 10, 2017

I like it you'll love it

So trying covergirl lashblast honey im in love with it definitely nothing like it or even compared i purchased mines from walmart for less than 5 bucks its effective efficient and just amazing worth every penny bye bye thin dull lashes i had flawless thick curly lashes with my real lashes everyone noticed and asked my secrets i do recommend seriously they where full

December 10, 2017

Almost like fake lashes

This mascara makes my eyelashes so long and full. Acheiving thw fake lash look so many girls go for except ita cost effective and i can do it myself in my own home

December 06, 2017

Love the lashes lashes this mascara gives my eyes!!

This mascara is to die for! It’s reas Babel price, it’s not clumpy and seperates the lashes beautifully. I would definitely recommend this mascara to everyone and buy it again!!!!

Love this!

I love this mascara so much! it makes my eye lashes longer and darker and it lasts along time. It doesn't make all my eyelashes stick together. It's one of the better mascara.

covergirl

i always choose the darkest one, it brought out my eyes like crazy! i love making my eye lashes really long, and this product helped! especially if i go out with my husband, i look grand!!

Long lasting

Long lasting. Gives Great volume I just have to say it makes my lashes longer and it stays on all day convient and it makes me feel confident easy to remove will definitely recommend if u want longer fuller looking lashes

Love it!

Long lasting. Great volume. Love it. Got alot outta it. I just got nothing bad to say about it. The whole line I tried a few differnt ones loved them all. Wont break the bank. Just love it. Great product all around.

December 05, 2017

I would definitely buy this product again

Love love this I have long eye lashes already but I love how this makes them look even longer and fuller I would definitely recommend this product to anyone of my friends and family!

It’s ok

I’ve been using this I don’t for a while, mainly because it was easier to hold onto. I tried quite a few different types of this brand, but I do like that. But I’m really disappointed with the waterproof ones, they’re not really that waterproof. Other than this one complaint, I was still enjoyed the product and find alternative option for the waterproof ones.

My All Time Favourite

I have loved this mascara for years! It never disappoints- always give me lots of volume. I've tried many others that I do like but I always seem to go back to this product. Love it!!