4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

July 12, 2018

Won’t pay it again

I don’t think I would ever buy this mascara again I found the volume did not really do anything for my iambs like it shows in the commercials I bought it at my local Walmart and it’s a good price don’t get me wrong I tried it and it just didn’t do anything for my lashes so I don’t think I would recommend it to many people

July 12, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Been using for years

Been using this mascara for over 5 years and love it. Tried many others but always seem to come back to this one. Excellent quality for a drug store brand.

July 11, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great for a drugstore brand

I found this to be good for a drugstore brand. It doesn’t clump, but I felt like I had to add a lot of coats for my lashes to stand out. It does have great staying power though and it feels great on. A good pick.

July 08, 2018
    California, United States

Lovely lashes

I love this little tube of wonders works majic for my little poor lashes that i have and the price is very reasonable. Works very good cheaper then paying 40 every teo weeks for false lashes!!

July 06, 2018

Only use CG

I have very sensitive eyes and even the non-hypoallergenic items bother me. I only use CG and use this mascara religiously. I have very long blond eyelashes and I get full coverage and no clumping and sticking.

July 06, 2018

Mi primero máscara del día.

Siempre que voy tarde algún lugar y no tengo tiempo para aplicarme las 20 capas de máscaras de pestaña que siempre uso , tomo esta es infalible ! con 3 pasadas ya mis pestañas están súper largas y se ven upset definidas , me encanta , siempre la compro cada que se me acaba

July 04, 2018

Gave Me Instant Long Lashes

I bought this mascara and after the first application my lashes were super long. The only downfall is that near the end of the day, I had flakes under my eyes.

July 04, 2018

GET IT!!!

I really love this product. It is long lasting it will satisfy you you won't want to waste your money by buying it so I recommended 100%. I'm also a fan of Covergirl so!!!!!

June 30, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love this

For a drugstore brand I love this. Gave me volume and the coverage was perfect and did not run one bit. I've tried others but this is definitely my go to

June 30, 2018

Je l’utilise depuis que j’ai 17 ans !

Oui t’as bien lu!
    J’utilises ce produit depuis presque 10 ans !
    Il fait tellement des beaux grands cils épais: je capote !
    Je le conseil définitivement à tout le monde