CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Hair color Brunette
    Skin Tone Medium
    Skin Type Combination
    99 PROBLEMS AND LASHES AINT ONE
    If you ain’t using this mascara, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and lashes ain’t one!! This is some Harry Potter Jedi type mascara, y’all. Seriously. What is in it?!? I was a loyal and obsessive follower of Diorshow back in the day before they changed the formula and ruined my lash life. Ever since, I’ve been going from mascara to mascara and basically feeling like I’ve been settling. The best of the worst, I guess, was Lancôme Grandiose Extreme. It was decent, but it was still not like the old Diorshow. I’ve tried a million brands, expensive to drug store to obscure ones off Facebook ads that have fibers, etc. I ran out of Grandiose Extreme and went to Sephora to restock. They were out, and I noticed this new mascara. I rolled my eyes, because I just didn’t believe another new mascara would do what it actually claims. The second I put this on, I literally gasped out loud. I did add a second layer, but it wasn’t totally necessary. I did not find this to be clumpy at all, even though other reviews say it. Do yourself a favor. RUN to Sephora or order it immediately and LIVE YOUR BEST LASH LIFE

Walsall, United Kingdom

Amazing mascara

It's my absolute favourite. I don't have v long lashes but this helps me achieve the length I want. It doesn't clump also which is an added bonus. I wouldn't use any other mascara.

Awesome mascara

This is the only mascara that I will use! It’s application is so smooth with no clumping. I love the design of the brush as it gets into those tight spots getting every lash! If you haven’t tried this mascara run out and get it!

County Borough of Bridgend, United Kingdom

Amazing mascara

I always struggle to find a mascara that lifts and that adds extra volume to my lashes but after discovering this mascara that had changed. I love using this product and it was worth every penny as it really fills in the lashes and lifts them up to emphasise them. Love this product so much

Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom

Lashblast volume mascara

This mascara does exactly what it says on the packet. It promises and delivers on volume for your lashes. I would definitely use this again as it gives my eye lashes volume and definition. Brilliant mascara and great value for money.

August 06, 2019

Awesome mascara for the cost

Covergirl has been a brand I have used since I was a teenager. It has always been the most cost effective makeup product I have ever used. It has always given me great results!

August 06, 2019
    Indiana, United States

My Lashes are on Point!

There are so many different mascara's out there that claim they do this and that. I decided to give CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara a chance to see what I could get from it. My lashes have never looked so full. They are very full and very beautiful. I am completely blown away with how well it works.

August 02, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great product

So I do like this mascara because it doesn’t clump on my eyelashes like a lot of others. The only thing I do not like would be how thick the packaging is. I would recommend if on sale as it is a good product.

July 31, 2019

Lashalishious wowza

This is my go to mascara. Not only is it a great price , it compares to all other pricey options. It’s excellent for defining lashes with a nice stiff brush .

July 30, 2019

Life saver

I have very small lashes and this mascara makes them seem as if they are so long and full! This is my holy grail and is my favourite mascara ever made