4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

June 19, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Looking good girl!

A night out starts with decent mascara and this one won't let you down. Non clumpy and the wand is big and gets every lash. Perfect to stick in your bag for touch ups through out the day

Love this Mascara 🙌🏻

I have terribly small lashes and am always looking for mascaras that give me lots of volume ! This Covergirl mascara is my holy grail ! Its so intensely black and voluminous which gives my lashes a new life , everytime i use it ! Love it !

Best Mascara Ever!!!!!

This is my favourite mascara. I have been a loyal lashblast wearer for years. It goes on so nicely and doesn’t flake off. Excellent quality and amazing value!

Easy and quick application

I have bought this mascara several times. This is amazing for those hot days you don't want to wear makeup. So you just put lipgloss and this great light, no clump, mascara. The brush is great for separating and lengthening. This one isn't hard to remove like some.

June 18, 2020

Such a great economy mascara

This is my go to mascara for no-stress application. I love that the brush is fine enough to create a great volume and no clumping. I don't need to use a lash curler as well for quick make up.

June 18, 2020

Mascara adds great volume to your eyelashes!!

It goes on smoothly, adds great volume, and lengthens lashes without smudging or flaking throughout the day. In our test, it was the single most waterproof product of the bunch.

June 18, 2020

It add volume to your lashes than you could think of

I love this mascara as It add volume to my lashes and I don't have to spend money on fixing one and I noticed it doesn't smear on the face like some other products I have tried

Would buy it again

I don't ware make up often but when I do I love using this stuff. It's not clumpy an doesn't make my eye lashes feel heavy or gunky feeling. It's my favourite orange tube

Love, love this product!

This is my go-to mascara! It’s light and doesn’t weigh my eyelashes down. I always get compliments when I wear it and the best part is it doesn’t flake off or smudge!! I tell everyone why my eyelashes look so full and amazing!

Best Mascara

I absolutely love this mascara and have been using it for many many years. Makes your lashes look full and perfect. Will continue to buy forever and suggest you go pick it up too. If you haven’t already tried this where have you been?!