CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

October 24, 2019
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

Brilliant

I love this mascara. after trying other ones they don't compare. The waterproof version stays on with minimal flaking or clumping, definitely the best mascara to wear.

October 24, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Fab long lashes

This mascara is just totally fab. After trying several others this mascara leaves your lashes fuller and longer with a healthy look rather than over the top like some others. I will definitely be using this as my everyday mascara.

Amazing

I really like using Cover Girl products. I particularly like using the mascaras and i have tried many different ones because i use daily. This is yet another amazing product. I would buy again.

Cheshire, United Kingdom

My new go to mascara

My lashes are so short I never have found a good mascara that actually volumises my lashes until now. Using this mascara has made my lashes stand out without clumping them together. It's also so easy to remove.

October 23, 2019

Love Covergirl, especially the mascara!

Will never use a different mascara than this one! It goes on nice, doesn't clump and is easy to remove! Even the tube it comes in has a nice feel, is easy to open and easy to keep the brush clean.

October 22, 2019

Excellent

J'adore ce mascara. J'ai des longs cils et ce mascara est parfait. Mes cils se placent facilement et n'ont pas de grumeaux. Ils sont bien séparés et ont l'air encore plus longs.

October 22, 2019

Fantastic!

Love, love, love it! Great price, no clumps, easy to remove, teh tube is easy to open and the brush is easy to keep clean! I am a lover of CoverGirl, especially the mascara lines!

Big Lashes LOVE!

I love how big and volumized my lashes had become after using this mascara. I highly recommend everyone to try it out. I have always loved cover girl products so this one is a must to buy.

October 21, 2019

Love the waterproof mascara, it stays on!

I always go back to this mascara after trying other ones. The waterproof version stays on with minimal flaking or clumping! Best mascara to wear during the summer when you are in and out of the water.

Makes my eyelashes POP!

I absolutely love makeup! I wear it everyday and I love to try new products! I have tried so many different mascaras of all different price ranges. I always end up coming back to my Covergirl lash black volumizing mascara! It makes my lashes nice and thick and long!