CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

November 09, 2011

This works really well. My lashes were really thick and long. I loved how thick the brush is too.

November 09, 2011

I actually received this as a free sample and it is tied for my favorite Mascara ever. I have really long eye lashes but thiis Mascara makes them super curled and full. I have tried mascara 7 times the cost and I would go back to Lashblast every time!

November 09, 2011

I am obsessed with mascara, i have tried pretty much everykind out there, and this one is my all time favorite. I am a faithful user. It is not too expensive and it is soo worth it. It makes your lashed look gorgeous and long as well as volumized, the brush keeps the lashed from getting clumped up and spreds them out evenly, I get complemented almost everyday on my eyelashed thanks to this product.

November 09, 2011

I Love this Mascara. I have tried a lot of different mascaras and am a fan of this one. The brush separates the lashes, and doesn't leave them clumpy. It applies the mascara evenly. This is my fave mascara from CoverGirl. I always make sure I have one LashBlast in my makeup supply.

November 09, 2011

The brush, for me, was just way to big to use for my eyelashes. I would poke my eyes out before doing anything about my lashes. Using a different brush, I'm sure it would work wonderfully! The color of it is not pleasant either.

November 09, 2011

My eyelashes are naturally straight so I try to find a mascara that will help curl and keep that curl (also with the help of my trusty eyelash curler). I find that this particular mascara did that and more! It didn't clump of my lashes and gave a nice and natural looking fullness to them which I love! I can wear it all day long and it won't wear out or smudge and is pretty water proof.

November 09, 2011

I have tried all kinds of mascara but I have always bough maybelline mascara, Ive tried almost every single kind they have released, this one is my favourite. I like the way it makes you feel like you have really long lashes and I didnt seem to have many issues with clumping. My only issue is it can be a little pricey if you dont have a coupon or anything to go with it but I always make sure to have a coupon with me before I purchase this product, all in all I would reccomend it.

3.2/5

November 09, 2011

The product is good but it doesn't give me volume and darkness I am looking for because I don't have long eye lashes. It wear outt after some time.

November 08, 2011

Gives lashes fullness and length. Make eyes pop out

November 08, 2011

I first tried LashBlast Mascara by Covergirl when it first came out on the market. I think I actually tried it through a free sample/trial first! Then I immediately went out and bought another one because I thought it was so great! It does NOT clump like other mascaras I have tried and it did give my lashes the curl and volume that I wanted. I think the most expensive price I saw for this product was at Shoppers at $8.99, but to me that is still a good deal compared to other brands. I did pay $22 for a high end mascara a year after trying this one and I was so disappointed I went right back to using this one! Covergirl often has sales as well as coupons to be used with their products so I find myself getting a great deal on it overall! **I tried the black and very black colours in case you were wondering and I also tried the waterproof one, but it was extremely hard to get off!