CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

March 03, 2009

I was quite happy with this product.
    I found that it did leave me with volume & didn't clump, as promised :) At $8 a tube, you can't afford not to try it !

March 03, 2009

The products was absolutely amazing. It is virtually impossible to clump and glides on with such ease, even after a few weeks of usage. The waterproof effect of the mascara is truly water AND rub proof. I will definitely continue using this product. It's cheap, easily accessible (from any local walmart or shoppers drug mart), and most important effective. My lashes look full and juicy whenever I use it and I got my girlfriends to use it too!

February 26, 2009

So does Lash Blast work? This mascara works…but it’s not a superstar.

What I Like About Cover Girl LashBlast Mascara:
    Length and Volume. In addition to offering decent length, Lash Blast offers respectable volume that’s superior to most non-waterproof, volumizing drugstore mascaras.
    Mostly smear-proof and smudge-resistant.
    Clump-free. Feel free to load this stuff on. It takes a lot to make it clump.
    Ease of Removal. Comes off easily with soap (or in my case, Cetaphil) and water.
    What I Don’t Like About CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara:
    Loosens Lash Curl. Though not as big of a problem for Lash Blast as it is for most non-waterproof drugstore mascaras, I found that this mascara still uncurled my lashes slightly. The good news is that this problem can be remedied somewhat by “over-curling” your lashes and then allowing the Lash Blast to loosen the curl a bit.
    Some flaking after about 6-8 hours of regular wear.
    Brush Design. Though the uncommonly big brush does a good job of thoroughly coating lashes and preventing clumps, the lack of a tapered tip on this blunt-ended brush makes it a little difficult to get to those tiny and corner lashes. This isn’t a deal-breaker, but I feel like it’s a significant enough detail that CoverGirl shouldn’t have overlooked it.
    The Bottom Line on CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara: The curling issue prevents me from fully endorsing Lash Blast as a drugstore alternative to Too Faced Lash Injection, which I’ve grown to really like. In all other respects, however, the two products are actually pretty similar.

If you’re looking for a budget-friendly deal on a volumizing mascara that’s easy to remove, Covergirl Lash Blast is a good choice.

Covergirl Lash Blast is available for about $7 from wherever you get your drugstore beauty fix.

February 26, 2009

I really liked the effect this mascara had on my lashes.I am a mascara freak and i try everything new there is and this gave me what it promised...great long lashes..no clumps..great mascara!!

February 25, 2009

This mascara has the new technology wand and bristles which makes applying this mascara with out clumps really easy!
    I don't find it flakes off or anythings, and it keeps my eye lashes looking great.
    I would love to try other formulas that they will use with this brush to see if they work as well as the original.

February 25, 2009

This is my favourite mascara but beware if you get an off tube it does flake. But this only happened once in the 4 mascaras I've bought. Every other time I've gotten big bold results and it washes off easily. It delivers the most bang for your buck of drugstore brand mascaras I've tried.

February 11, 2009

Makes your lashes look full and long!

2.8/5

February 11, 2009

I can't honestly say that this is the "IT" mascara for me. Its a bunch of hype. Sure it gives you voluminous lashes, but it can get very clumpy and your lashes are stacked together and its hard to wash off at the end of the night! You can just pull the clumps off with your fingers at the end of the day. ewww. The brush really isn't all that big to be honest. I've seen bigger.

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

2.7/5

February 08, 2009

I have to start by saying that I love full lashes. I already have a good set of dark lashes, but I want to give them a kick every now and then. I often buy mascara with voluminous qualities, and I thought that I would find it in Cover Girl's LashBlast Mascara. Well, although it gave me volume, I was taunted by the thickness of the brush. It was so thick I was afraid I would be poking my eye out. Also, it was hard to start from the baseline of the lash because you do not want to get that huge brush any closer to your eyes.

The best technique when applying voluminous mascara is to start from the root of the lashes, jiggle it, and move your way up. But you couldn't do it with this mascara because it's just too scary! Also, after like a couple of hours, it starts to flake. It gets annoying when I have to wipe the flakes off my cheeks every now and then. I'm guessing there's a different way of using the brush for this mascara, but honestly, I don't want that scary thing anywhere near my eyes anymore.

January 30, 2009

This mascara makes your lashes look like butterfly wings.