CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

June 15, 2010

LOVED this mascara!! HATED the size of the applicator handle thingy. It was too fat and akward for me to hold comfortably. I did not buy it a second time even though i liked it so so much. The shape and size of the applicator turned me off.
    I would definetly buy it again if they changed the applicator!

2.2/5

June 15, 2010

I bought this because i saw Karmendie of 'what not to wear' using it, and thought that was as good of a recommendation as it gets. However, i found it clumpy and too thick.

June 11, 2010

For much of the day the product is great, but i do find it begins to flake near the end of the day... I have had some clients that have used this for their weddings, and most have been happy, but have needed a few touch-ups

June 09, 2010

I have very short eyelashes, and this LashBlast goes on smooth and natural looking every time. It makes me look like I have great lashes!!! A girl's dream come true!

I have tried tons of other mascaras, and this is the one I always come running back to! I love you LASHBLAST!

June 06, 2010

Unreal. I cant believe this is so cheap!! its amazing! So much better than the $40 dollar ones i have tried :) My new standby

June 04, 2010

this works awsome i love it!!! it makes ur eyelashes soo big and full!!! i really reccomend everyone to at least try this once!

May 31, 2010

I have very thick long straight- already black lashes the big round applicator brush seperates my thick lashes perfectly without clumping them into scary spider lashes- the formula washes off easily and with an eyelash curler paired with this mascara i get curl that lasts all day!

May 30, 2010

I really miss this one! this is one of my favourite mascara's EVER! I had recently switched over to Maybelline's Great Lash and I regret it! Still got about another month to go before I have to run out and get a new tube of mascara and I can tell you right now, covergirl lashblast will be the one i will be leaving with.

2.7/5

May 30, 2010

This mascara is just okay for me. I was really excited to buy this because there was so much hype around it. While I don't hate it, I don't like it all that much. The brush is way too big for me. I find it way to easy to poke myself in the eye or mess up. I can reach all of lashes, and I find it can get clumpy and it smears. It's not the worst mascara, but I think there are some much better ones out there.

May 29, 2010

I LOVE this mascara. I generally use the waterproof version in black, and it's the best waterproof mascara I have ever used. It makes my barely-there lashes longer, thicker, darker and amazing! It stays on all day, doesn't smudge and is truly waterproof. It goes on smoothly and the brush design is fabulous- no mess, no clumps.

I'd highly recommend this mascara.