CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

False lashes who

I love the volume and thickness it gives my lashes. Also it stays on all day and does not give me black eyes. Great product I will be buying it again.

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Doll eys

Omg, finally I found volumized mascara! My lashes looks gorgeous! Volume-boosting formula really works and patent-pending brush are designed to max-out each and every lash, leaving you with the ultimate big lash look. I love waterproof one.

2.0/5

Brent, United Kingdom

Bad mascara

Bad quality becouse not last so long ............................................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Would definately recommend!

Amazing product, really gave my lashes a longer and fuller look. Would definitely recommend this Mascara would be a perfect stocking filler for someone who is into make up.

December 12, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

Best volume mascara witch i ever use

A lot of times i looking for not expensive but good quality volume mascara and i finally i found it !! Good consistension , long time and very comfortable pack :)

December 12, 2019

My favorite mascara

Ove tried so many mascaras. Many high end ones included and I keep coming back to this one. It lengthens my lashes without and clumps and doesn't flake

Clean

Although this product was very gentle on my sensitive eyes ,and very reasonably priced. I found by the end of the day that it would crumble and flake.

Leeds, United Kingdom

Superstar

This mascara easily covers your lashes, and when you look it looks just like fake. Look like a superstar whit this mascara And to shock those around with their gaze

December 11, 2019

Cover Girl gives us a blast to our lashes

0.7/5

Not a fan

I found this product packaging a little heavy and thick for a mascara. The wand was stiff and a little bulky and the formula is thick almost a little gel like for my liking. The applicator did not apply well for me and I wasn’t a fan of the smell.