CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

June 26, 2019

One of the best drugstore mascaras!!

I keep coming back to this mascara because it just simply does the job so well! I apply 2-3 coats and my lashes dont clump up! It also does not start flaking off through the day. My go to mascara always!

June 26, 2019

This is a product to defiantly try out!

I absolutely love this mascara, the brush helps the eyelashes not stick together and I also there was no clumping. the price for this mascara I found that it was fair compared to other mascaras. I would recommended this mascara to anyone :)

June 25, 2019

Great eyes

I love the strength, volume and the length this mascara delivers! My lashes are long and beautiful. Great product.I recommend it to all my friendsmale and female.

June 25, 2019

Love this mascara

I have sparse stubby lashes and this made them look great without being clumpy or raccoon eyes. I think it will become my new everyday mascara. Not to expensive either.

June 22, 2019

Je vais racheter ce produit sans hésiter

J’adore ce produit , il rends mes cils encore plus beau ... il est parfait ! Je vais acheter ce produit à l’avenir il me plaît très bien je l’adore

June 20, 2019
    Florida, United States

Effective but drys out

I've been using this mascara for the last few years and I'm a big fan. The only issue that I notice is that it can dry out rather quickly or starts to clump up. When its brand new though, theres nothing better!

Best Mascara

Best product so far. I am not a big mascara fan but after trying this product will definitely buy. A must buy and highly recommended product that makes eye look bigger & bolder

Its a re-buy !

I grabbed this on the way to a wedding and fell in love with it. Waterproof, but easy to remove at the end of the night. Many different colours and brush options to chose from

Saskatchewan, Canada

If you know how to use, it does what it should!

I needed that dramatic effect! But I didn't have time to go to my local cosmetics. So I stopped by my drug store and was most attracted to the bristles. It added beautiful length to which I needed. It clumped on the corner but was super easy to fix.

June 19, 2019

Great value, great results!

This is such a great product. The value is unbeatable, it lasts all day, and the results are amazing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great value mascara.