4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

February 12, 2019

So so

It’s not A terrible mascara but I just wished it would keep my lashes curled throughout the day. They always end up flat and smudged with a bit of flaking. If it was wTerproof it would be amazing

Never lets me down!

Definitely my go-to product when I want a reliable, all-day look! Easy to apply, and goes on like a dream, I've never had any issues with clumping!
    Reliably waterproof (neither tears nor sweat can budge this stuff!) and gives my paltry lashes the volume they Deserve.
    10/10!

New Brunswick, Canada

Awesome

This is a great product I'd definitely tell friends to use it. Easy to use. Not to thick. Wondering great and good price as well. Give 5 stars for sure

Carefree mascara

As a swimmer and an active athlete, I find this mascara to be extremely reliable, waterproof and smudge proof, I don’t need to reapply and continue my day with the first application, it is very affordable, readily available at all stores

2.8/5

Hated this

I Tried this product and absolute hated it. Clumpy and my lashes all stuck together ! It didn't add any volume or length. Will not be buying this product again!

1.0/5

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Won't be buying again

Tried this product awhile back and absolute hated it. Clumpy and my lashes all stuck together
    No volume or length. Will not be buying this product again

1.7/5

Do not buy this!

I feel like this mascara clumps up and feels so un-natural on your eyes. They start to feel heavy me personally I hate that feeling when I'm in front of the computer all day.

Jadorr

Ce mascara est vraiment parfait. Il allongit beaucoup les cils sans laisser de mottons dedans. On dirais quasiment des faux cils tellement le mascara fonctionne bien. Je l'utilise a chaque matin avant d'aller travailler c'est vraiment un de mes favoris.

February 08, 2019

Amazing product and best value for the money!

Do not spend money on expensive high end department store brands. This is a quality product at a fraction of the price! I love the way it smoothly applies and lenthen my lashes.

February 08, 2019

No clumping

I've been using this mascara for awhile and really like it. It doesn't clump, and the brush really separates my lashes, making them look long and full. I would recommend this product, as the price is reasonable for the results.