4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

February 24, 2019

Best product I've used for my thin short lashes. It mayed them appear to look longer and thicker lashes. It stayed in without smudging or clumping

United States

Full Lush Lashes!

This is my goto mascara for anything from events and day to day makeup! I have small sparse lashes and with a couple coats of this magic stuff it gives me the appears of fuller longer lashes.

Saskatchewan, Canada

My favorite mascara

I love this product so much. No more clumps with this amazing wand I can apply coat after coat of product with no clumps. Give all amazing volume and length. I will never buy another mascara again

February 23, 2019

I will definitely buy this product again and again

Tried it and in love with it and already bought it again. I have tried others but this product would be my all time favorite. I’ve recommended to both my daughters.

February 23, 2019

I would definitely use this product again

It's been awhile since I've used this one, because I've been trying different ones, but I would definitely go back to this one gives you more of natural lash, very cute though love it, would recommend it for beginners

un mascara de confiance

Le mascara lashblast de covergirl a bien rempli mes attentes. Cette marque de produit de m'a jamais déçu et ça continue encore avec ce mascara. Il donne de beaux cils volumineux et il tien bien.

Amazing

Have used and in love with it and already bought it again. Will always try others but this product would be my all time favourite one and perfect for daily use as well.

Lovely Thick Lashes

This cover girl product is fantastic. It goes on nicely and does not clump up the lashes all together, I love how it extends the length of my lashes and the dark color really makes my eyes pop and my lashes look so much thicker on a daily basis, it is just amazing. I never thought that a mascara could do so many of these great things for my eyes, now the one of the only kinds I buy all the time.

simplement moi simplement belle

le covergirl lashblast volume mascara est tres facile a appliquer . en plus de rendre mes cils volumineux il a une longue tenue et resiste a mes journées les plus charger.

Always a Favorite

Covergirl is a consistent favorite in our houehold. With 3 daughters we've tried all the brands from budget to high end and always come back to Covergirl.The Lashblast Volume helps highlight all our hidden lashes.Great coverage and easy removal when you decide its time to take it off.You can't go wrong with this product.