4.1/5
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews
#1 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

July 10, 2013

I'm very pleased with this mascara. I find that it goes on smoothly while still giving decent coverage. It doesn't clump and really makes my lashes look long and thick. A new favorite!

July 10, 2013

I like that this make my lashes look even longer and doesn't clump. Waterproof would be nice especially for now at the beach...swimming

July 10, 2013

it was so nice and doesnt clump so far*cross's fingers*
    made me have very full/thick looking eye lash's for a longer time compared to some other ones i have tryed thank you covergirl for making great products

July 10, 2013

I really like this mascara it really did give volume to my lashes. Also no matter how many coats I applied it did not clump. I absolutely love this mascara

July 10, 2013

This mascara is really good. Because of the brush I can get really close to lash line and you can build it and build it until your hearts content while it is still wet, once dry not so much. It doesn't shrink your lashes by the end of the day like some mascaras. They look the same at the end of the day and there is never any clumping or flaking.

July 10, 2013

I hate when my mascara gets gunky in the bottle, but this came out nice and smooth, applied easily, and did a great job at giving my lashes the extra volume I wanted without being a pain to apply, or remove.

July 10, 2013

I got as a sample last week. I'll use it because it was free but will not buy again.

July 10, 2013

hi, received sample in the mail last week, tried it a couple of times, did not likes the bush applied to much , but the price is very low and I am very fussy

July 10, 2013

I got this product as a tester to try out... And personally I did not find it did all that much for my lashes .. I found it left way more product then I wanted on my lashes and made them look very goopy.

2.2/5

July 10, 2013

Was not to impressed with this.I find the brush way to big to do a good job on my bottom lashes