CoverGirl LashBlast Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 889 in Mascara

Get a blast of bold, volumized lashes – rain or shine! LashBlast's patented volume-boosting formula and patent-pending brush are designed to max out each and every lash, leaving you with the ultimate big-lash look. In Original, non-waterproof, too! For more information, please visit http://www.covergirl.com/.

April 26, 2017

I have used this Mascara for years now. I have Asian eyes/lashes which means a curl is hard to hold and any eye product often gets smudged throughout the day while I smile and laugh.

I find the waxiness of the waterproof mascara both effective for holding the last curl and hold up to any smudges or smears. It's relatively easy to remove with makeup remover. I usually pick it up for around $5 or so at Wal-Mart. I've tried many other mascaras that are either too wet or clumpy or smudge easily. This is a well-rounded product that is great for an everyday look and performance.

April 05, 2017

This is my favourite for everyday-wear. Good for the low-medium maintenance girl for everyday looks from bare-face to made-up. It won't give you that formal-full-face make-up look without a few applications, but it is better than your every-day mascara for volume and colour. Water-proof is the way to go, as it lasts all day long without running or smudging when you are caught in the rain, or shedding a tear! Easy-to-use applicator!

March 02, 2017

I have sensitive eyes. My eyes literally break out if I use anything else. There is something in certain mascaras that I'm allergic too. I have also tried many waterproof mascaras that arent. This is my go to and the one I use ALWAYS! It works great and makes my eyes look amazing!

January 16, 2017

How do I even start, firstly my eyes get watery very fast, and it looks like I'm crying all the time, hence I wear very minimum eye makeup so I can avoid looking like a raccoon. However, after using this mascara close to a month, I absolutely love it. It doesn't clump my eyelashes, it looks so natural. I have been wearing it to school and all of my friends have been complimenting me. I will definitely recommend this to my family and friends. I am so happy that I can finally wear mascara.

January 06, 2017

The ONLY waterproof mascara I have ever found truly waterproof! And it stays put until I'm ready to take it off. No flaking, no running, no black smudges under my eyes! Removes easily too - no scrubbing or running necessary! Highly recommended!

September 20, 2016

Love this mascara and can't beat the price! Only mascara that keep my eyelashes curled and that keep the mascara on my lashes and not under my eye. I have tired lots of other brands but keep coming back to this one

June 06, 2016

This mascara is perfect for a discret make up. It last all day long. I won't choose this mascara for going to a party night, because it doesn't make your eyes looks bigger.

April 27, 2016

CoverGirl Lashblast volume waterproof mascara is amazing. It has been my go to drug store brand mascara for years. I work as a swimming instructor and lifeguard and I have been using this waterproof mascara religiously, for myself it is the perfect waterproof mascara. It never drips, smudges or streaks when I am wearing it in the water. The only thing I would recommend when using this and (any) waterproof mascara is having a good makeup remover, either wipe or wash, that is effective in removing waterproof mascara, because it it tougher to get off than regular mascara.

Updated On: April 27, 2016

It comes with a plastic wand, and the brush size itself is big. I find this helpful in coating all my lashes evenly. But, for individuals with smaller eyes, and shorter lashes the brush may be too big.

April 17, 2016

This is one of my favourite drugstore mascara. It makes lashes look defined and separates them perfectly. It never felt clumpy or goopy. the wand was a little hard to use though, other than that it's a really nice mascara.

March 31, 2016

Holy grail mascara!! So good. It gives volume yet separate the lashes nicely. Waterproof. Tears-proof. No clump. No smudge. No panda eyes. It's one of the mascara that I always go back to. I have gone through at least three tubes and will certainly keep buying.