CoverGirl Perfect Blend Eyeliner Reviews
#628 in Eye Liner

Endless possibilities—how nice to have them! This pencil gives you a full range of eye-opening looks that are a snap to do. Draw the line to a precise point, then if you want, softly smudge with the plush blender tip. Go soft, softer or softest—you decide.

August 14, 2017

Perfect Blend Eyeliner!

Do you wanna try something different that will have everyone looking at you. Try Cover Girl Perfect Blend Eyeliner it will make you feel like a hole new you.

June 21, 2017

Very versatile!

I love the idea of a eyeliner, unfortunately for me, I never feel it looks natural on me. I tried this eyeliner and I'm a believer now! I use it everyday. During the day and for that evening look, it works great, it lasts and finally, it looks natural!!

2.3/5

February 16, 2016

An easy to apply product, that is true to color. It doesn't last long at all and smudges super easy. Definitely over priced for the effectiveness of the product

January 27, 2015

So cheap and goes on nicely!! I will always get this!

June 13, 2014

I try Many Many eye-liner , some not Nice black some dont stay in place, some cost to much but this one is perfect blend!!!!

3.2/5

June 13, 2014

Love my covergirl perfect blend eyeliner for the summer

October 11, 2013

Great product, applies easily, sharpens easily and with the "smudger" you can get nice blending.

July 10, 2013

I like this product as it goes on easy and looks good.

October 10, 2012

I get this is black and really like it works well with my skin type and also easy to apply and so many different possiablties you can do with this all in one product. I will be buying this again and recommend this to family and friends

March 25, 2011

I love this eyeliner! It goes on very easy and very dark. Reapplying is no bog deal if it comes off, and if it smudges it's very easy to wipe it off. It does blend very well feels much better than most stick eye liners on my face. It goes on as smooth as in twist up eyeliner, and in some cases better.