CoverGirl Professional Loose Powder

CoverGirl Professional Loose Powder Reviews

Ranked #289 out of 381 in Powder

CoverGirl Professional Loose Powder: Translucent Tawny #125. This silky-fine loose powder gives you a smooth and beautiful look, and works to help keep foundation looking just right. For a beautiful finish, and a soft, translucent look, this is one powder that's a real pro.

April 14, 2017

This is the only loose setting powder that I use, it leaves my foundation flawless and it lasts all day without going 'cakey'. You don't need to tap out much product because a little bit goes a long way on your brush.

September 26, 2016

This product is decent for drugstore makeup. Although I do find it doesn't keep m makeup in place ALL day, it does hold up quite awhile. I use the Translucent Fair on my light skin and the color is a good match. It does have a chemical smell to it but doesn't linger long. If you're in a pinch, I would recommend it.

September 02, 2016

I have used CoverGirl Professional loose powder, translucent light 110 forever, since I was 13 years old, it looks so natural you can hardly tell you have it on. I would recommend this product to anyone.

June 27, 2016

I love this loose powder. It is lightweight and leaves a nice polished natural look to your makeup. The container is easy to use and allows the right amount of powder on the puff. This powder is also very affordable.

June 23, 2016

I got to try this after asking a question on influenster. I have combination skin and I wanted to try baking, and it went well. Although I do get powder everywhere. was pretty cheap.

March 01, 2016

this product met my expectations and adds a warm tone to set my foundation. the only thing that i didn't like was that the color was to dark and didn't match my skin tone very good.

February 03, 2016

Great loose powder, sets my foundation perfectly. love the added touch of warmth to my super pale skin. will continue to repurchase each time i run out

May 29, 2015

This product worked very well but I couldn't get over the perfume smell that lasted all day. If you are scent sensitive this product sucks

May 29, 2015

LOVE loose powder cover up. Need barely any, and it lasts forever! Smalls good too.

April 16, 2015

I love Cover Girl's loose powder. I had used it for years and always provided all day coverage. Now that I'm older and have went through menopause, I tend to sweat on my face at times. I have to alternate using different loose powders now, based on my needs.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?