CoverGirl Professional Loose Powder Reviews
Ranked #299 in Powder

CoverGirl Professional Loose Powder: Translucent Tawny #125. This silky-fine loose powder gives you a smooth and beautiful look, and works to help keep foundation looking just right. For a beautiful finish, and a soft, translucent look, this is one powder that's a real pro.

June 26, 2017

A decent drugstore powder

I got this powder to help set mostly conceler under my eyes and a few other places. It does a good job at this. I didn't have as much creasing as I would have if I hadn't used it.

June 21, 2017

I love this powder!

I buy the Translucent Fair CoverGirl Finishing Powder and love how it sets my makeup and keeps the grease and oil at bay! Even on hot summer days, I know that my foundation is set!

May 28, 2017

I just started using Cover Girl Professional Loose Powder in (Light) and I use it after moisturizing and putting on concealer. It does exactly what I want it to do and more. It not only covers up and sets my concealer well, it also diminishing the look os shone, especially in my T-Zone area on my face, where I tend to get it the most. It covers so well and hides blemishes and even tones down the appearance of my wrinkles and fine lines. I highly recommend this to everyone! :)

April 14, 2017

This is the only loose setting powder that I use, it leaves my foundation flawless and it lasts all day without going 'cakey'. You don't need to tap out much product because a little bit goes a long way on your brush.

September 26, 2016

This product is decent for drugstore makeup. Although I do find it doesn't keep m makeup in place ALL day, it does hold up quite awhile. I use the Translucent Fair on my light skin and the color is a good match. It does have a chemical smell to it but doesn't linger long. If you're in a pinch, I would recommend it.

September 02, 2016

I have used CoverGirl Professional loose powder, translucent light 110 forever, since I was 13 years old, it looks so natural you can hardly tell you have it on. I would recommend this product to anyone.

June 27, 2016

I love this loose powder. It is lightweight and leaves a nice polished natural look to your makeup. The container is easy to use and allows the right amount of powder on the puff. This powder is also very affordable.

June 23, 2016

I got to try this after asking a question on influenster. I have combination skin and I wanted to try baking, and it went well. Although I do get powder everywhere. was pretty cheap.

March 01, 2016

this product met my expectations and adds a warm tone to set my foundation. the only thing that i didn't like was that the color was to dark and didn't match my skin tone very good.

February 03, 2016

Great loose powder, sets my foundation perfectly. love the added touch of warmth to my super pale skin. will continue to repurchase each time i run out