CoverGirl Queen Collection Natural Hue Concealer

CoverGirl Queen Collection Natural Hue Concealer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #432 out of 461 in Concealer

February 16, 2011

I was really anticipating the new Cover Girl Queen Collection Natural Hue concealer since I so love their foundation, bronzer, and most products from that line. In a nutshell, I was shockingly disappointed by the new product, and here’s why…

The coverage leaves so much more to be desired. The point of concealer is to get rid of the dark circles or problem areas under the eye and on the face, but I had no success in that area when using this product.

The consistency of the concealer is a little too watery and thin. Although I really appreciate coverage without it being too thick or pasty, I was hesitant when I felt the consistency of the product, and for good reason.

On a lighter note, this product would be perfect for people who don’t really have under eye circles, but would like to lighten under the eye for effect. It would also be perfect for those who don’t do a full face of make up, but throw on a little concealer and gloss before hitting the streets. I don’t recommend the concealer only look, but it works for some. If that look is for you, then this product may be one that you’d want to try.

Although the new concealer does not intrigue me, I am a true fan of the Queen Collection. This is just one product that I won’t use, which happens to be true for most product lines. There are usually products from various lines that you love and others, not so much. So, I’ll continue using the products from the Queen Collection that are absolute must haves and hope for a concealer that will “Wow”, in the future.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?