4.1/5
CoverGirl trunaked Roses Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

1.3/5

September 18, 2017

Disappointing

Totally disappointing and waste of money! I bout this because the colours made for a beautiful palette. Unfortunately they were all chalky and there was a lot of fall age on the face. The pigment was next to nil and it didn't stick to the eye lid.

September 16, 2017

Pretty Great!

The Roses palette is pretty great! The price is great because it's a drug store brand. My favorite are the matte shades in this palette. They are very pigmented and look very nice on the eyes. Easy to blend in my opinion. The shimmer shades are shear if you put them on your eyelid just like that. I usually spray my brush with a setting spray in order for the shimmer to be more intense. It works nicely. Just be aware that there is fallout with this palette when using it.

May 11, 2017

LOVE!
    I'm still learning the ways of using eyeshadows lol where it's not just one colour straight across... and this palette is very affordable for the anount of variation in colours and styles you can do. I enjoy how many light to dark variations are in a palette and how some are shimmery and some are matte in the same general tint. I don't use the last few darkest colours as I would make myself look like a raccoon.
    I like to use my nude palette too for the lighter colours while using my rose colours
    The rose palette has been great for my brown/ hazel eyes.
    My friend just complimented me last week on my eyeshadow and asked where I got it from.
    I said one isle over from the diapers at Independent for only $10! haha!

April 26, 2017

This palette is really great. The colors are very nice, well pigmented and the texture is great They blend well and are comfortable to wear. I even use the pale shimmery one as highlighter because the color and texture is so right. For the price, it's really impressive. I had the Maybelline palette and read on some blogs that these were better, and boy were they right! I also bought the Golden colored one after and can't get enough of them.

April 24, 2017

I love this line of palettes! Each palette has a theme and has colours that all compliment each other extremely well! That can come super handy especially if you are beginner at makeup to know what shades go together and which don't! This product has a ton of pigmentation on both the mattes and the shimmers! I would definitely recommend!

April 24, 2017

Love love love each and every color, even together to form a unique smokey look. Love the way it glides easily onto the eyelid and not over powdery and stays for the entire day of where you applied it. Affordable and purchaseable in many drug stores and in stores.

April 19, 2017

Very pigmented and smooth colours! Great formula and awesome affordable price point. These are really good quality and apply so nicely! I love the rose gold tones and it makes a good drugstore option instead of a Naked palette.

1.5/5

April 14, 2017

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!! I really hate this product. The shadows are so chalky and do not work well. They are not bendable and do not compare to higher end eyeshadows. really do not like this!!!

April 13, 2017

I used this palette for a long time, pigment is amazing , blend great, a bit of fall out, but the price you can't go wrong, I bought a very expensive palette after this one, very similar to cover girl, and cover girl was just as great!

March 08, 2017

I really like this palette, for the price i think its fairly good and i really love the shades!
    they are pretty pigmented as well.

the only problem i have with it is that there is a lot of fall out, because of this i sometimes get the shadow in my eyes and it burns... but for the cheap price tag i cant really complain.

i would recommend it if you are on a budget, i will most likely be trying the other palettes from this range