CoverGirl trunaked Roses Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 1400 in Eye Shadow

May 11, 2017

LOVE!
    I'm still learning the ways of using eyeshadows lol where it's not just one colour straight across... and this palette is very affordable for the anount of variation in colours and styles you can do. I enjoy how many light to dark variations are in a palette and how some are shimmery and some are matte in the same general tint. I don't use the last few darkest colours as I would make myself look like a raccoon.
    I like to use my nude palette too for the lighter colours while using my rose colours
    The rose palette has been great for my brown/ hazel eyes.
    My friend just complimented me last week on my eyeshadow and asked where I got it from.
    I said one isle over from the diapers at Independent for only $10! haha!

April 26, 2017

This palette is really great. The colors are very nice, well pigmented and the texture is great They blend well and are comfortable to wear. I even use the pale shimmery one as highlighter because the color and texture is so right. For the price, it's really impressive. I had the Maybelline palette and read on some blogs that these were better, and boy were they right! I also bought the Golden colored one after and can't get enough of them.

April 24, 2017

I love this line of palettes! Each palette has a theme and has colours that all compliment each other extremely well! That can come super handy especially if you are beginner at makeup to know what shades go together and which don't! This product has a ton of pigmentation on both the mattes and the shimmers! I would definitely recommend!

April 24, 2017

Love love love each and every color, even together to form a unique smokey look. Love the way it glides easily onto the eyelid and not over powdery and stays for the entire day of where you applied it. Affordable and purchaseable in many drug stores and in stores.

April 19, 2017

Very pigmented and smooth colours! Great formula and awesome affordable price point. These are really good quality and apply so nicely! I love the rose gold tones and it makes a good drugstore option instead of a Naked palette.

1.5/5

April 14, 2017

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!! I really hate this product. The shadows are so chalky and do not work well. They are not bendable and do not compare to higher end eyeshadows. really do not like this!!!

April 13, 2017

I used this palette for a long time, pigment is amazing , blend great, a bit of fall out, but the price you can't go wrong, I bought a very expensive palette after this one, very similar to cover girl, and cover girl was just as great!

March 08, 2017

I really like this palette, for the price i think its fairly good and i really love the shades!
    they are pretty pigmented as well.

the only problem i have with it is that there is a lot of fall out, because of this i sometimes get the shadow in my eyes and it burns... but for the cheap price tag i cant really complain.

i would recommend it if you are on a budget, i will most likely be trying the other palettes from this range

March 05, 2017

This is probably my favourite eye shadow palette. I love the range of colours you can choose from to create a dark eye look or a lighter eye look. I really like the added shimmer to some of the colours!

January 25, 2017

I was excited to try this eyeshadow. It is 'flaky' however. You really don't need a lot on a brush to make it spread. The colors are beautiful and easily blended.