CoverGirl trunaked Roses Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 1258 in Eye Shadow

April 19, 2017

Very pigmented and smooth colours! Great formula and awesome affordable price point. These are really good quality and apply so nicely! I love the rose gold tones and it makes a good drugstore option instead of a Naked palette.

1.5/5

April 14, 2017

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!! I really hate this product. The shadows are so chalky and do not work well. They are not bendable and do not compare to higher end eyeshadows. really do not like this!!!

April 13, 2017

I used this palette for a long time, pigment is amazing , blend great, a bit of fall out, but the price you can't go wrong, I bought a very expensive palette after this one, very similar to cover girl, and cover girl was just as great!

March 08, 2017

I really like this palette, for the price i think its fairly good and i really love the shades!
    they are pretty pigmented as well.

the only problem i have with it is that there is a lot of fall out, because of this i sometimes get the shadow in my eyes and it burns... but for the cheap price tag i cant really complain.

i would recommend it if you are on a budget, i will most likely be trying the other palettes from this range

March 05, 2017

This is probably my favourite eye shadow palette. I love the range of colours you can choose from to create a dark eye look or a lighter eye look. I really like the added shimmer to some of the colours!

January 25, 2017

I was excited to try this eyeshadow. It is 'flaky' however. You really don't need a lot on a brush to make it spread. The colors are beautiful and easily blended.

September 21, 2016

This is my current absolutely favorite product!! If I had a box subscription company this would be my gift for the month! I actually gave it to my best friend as a part of her wedding gift! It's that amazing!! She loved it too! Can believe the perfection of the color choices. It's a great classic eye look for the everyday, and even a little for the more glamorous occasions. Try it! Love it!!

Updated On: September 22, 2016

I recommend this shade for cool skin tone people... However, it will also work for warm skin tone if you work with the colors right, and add the Browns and golds to the pinks.

July 03, 2016

Very complimentary to brown eyes. I have brown-almost black eyes and purples help make them look more gorgeous. I love the formula. The price point is good for someone who is looking for a high end look but on a budget. There is a little bit of fall out, but you can avoid that by tapping your brush.

July 03, 2016

I picked up the CoverGirl TruNaked Roses eyeshadow palette from Superstore (it was one of the best prices I've found at just over $10.00). I love the variety in the colours and that there's a good mix of matte and shimmer colours. The colours are well pigmented and seem to last all day. Although there are fewer options in this palette than something comparable like the Maybelline Blushed Nudes palette, I'd say this one is the better (and also cheaper) option. I think there is a colour in this palette that would be flattering to anyone with any skin tone and eye colour. My single complaint about this palette is the eyeshadow brush. It isn't great for blending. Aside from that, it's an excellent product and I will be repurchasing.

April 26, 2016

C'est ma première palette de maquillage et j'en suis complètement satisfaite ! Il a une belle sélection de couleur qui nous permet de faire plusieurs maquillage différent !