Crayola 10 pack of paint jars

Crayola 10 pack of paint jars Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #24 out of 103 in Paint & Art Supplies

May 02, 2017

My kids love to paint with the bright colours we got in our package of crayola paint. And i trust these paints to wash off when my 2 year old decides to use the walls instead of paper. When i painted our living room she wanted to help so i let her paint some spots with her favourite pink washable paint. I was able to washand it off when she went to bed and painted the rest of the wall. We had a blast!

October 14, 2016

These are really good quality watercolours, great for little kids learning to paint. The paint is easy to clean up and is non staining. The paint has a. Dry nice texture and it is not watery at all. Very good paint for the kiddos

April 04, 2016

really..really..great..price...awesome..to..have..for..the..little..omese!!!!lovely.....colors...amd...lots...of..paimt...that...lasts..a,lomg...time!!!...!kids...amdadults...alike...love...these..paimts!!!!!!

April 04, 2016

I love Crayola kids paint! These jars may be little but they last quite a while as a small amount goes a long way. My kids love to use this to do finger painting. It comes in many brilliant, beautiful colors. Easy to open jars. And best of all, this paint is super washable. I never have had a problem getting it off of my kidlets skin or clothes.

April 04, 2016

I got these on sale at Michaels for a very good price, and like them far better then the brand we had before (sorry - the packaging is long gone and I don't remember the brand off hand). These pants seems to flow easier from the brush, and the colours are much more vibrant.

January 31, 2016

I only paid $4.00 for this and thought it was a great deal. My son goes through so much paint and this lasted a good amount of time. He also loves that it had a good variety of different colours.

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

Stallion has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

Morganv14 added a new review for