Crayola 10 pack of paint jars Reviews

Good - 0

January 15, 2018

belles couleurs

Les couleurs sont belles et éclatantes, mes enfants les aiment beaucoup.
    De plus, c'est une peinture lavable donc super pratique car il arrive souvent de petits dégâts lors de la création de nos oeuvres. Un gros must à avoir dans l'armoire à bricolage :)

October 11, 2017

the brand you can trust

I love Crayola's 10 pack of paint jars. They are so convenient to use and are the perfect size for little ones. They clean up very well so I don't have to worry if my little one gets it everywhere. If you're looking for a safe paint to buy for your little ones to use look no further!

September 04, 2017

My dauther love it !

J'ai acheter ces contenants de peinture il y a quelque semaine. Ma fille les adore. Il y a de belle couleur, elle se lavent très bien et offre différent ton, néon régulier, brillant ! On les aime beaucoup !

May 02, 2017

My kids love to paint with the bright colours we got in our package of crayola paint. And i trust these paints to wash off when my 2 year old decides to use the walls instead of paper. When i painted our living room she wanted to help so i let her paint some spots with her favourite pink washable paint. I was able to washand it off when she went to bed and painted the rest of the wall. We had a blast!

October 14, 2016

These are really good quality watercolours, great for little kids learning to paint. The paint is easy to clean up and is non staining. The paint has a. Dry nice texture and it is not watery at all. Very good paint for the kiddos

April 04, 2016

really..really..great..price...awesome..to..have..for..the..little..omese!!!!lovely.....colors...amd...lots...of..paimt...that...lasts..a,lomg...time!!!...!kids...amdadults...alike...love...these..paimts!!!!!!

April 04, 2016

I love Crayola kids paint! These jars may be little but they last quite a while as a small amount goes a long way. My kids love to use this to do finger painting. It comes in many brilliant, beautiful colors. Easy to open jars. And best of all, this paint is super washable. I never have had a problem getting it off of my kidlets skin or clothes.

April 04, 2016

I got these on sale at Michaels for a very good price, and like them far better then the brand we had before (sorry - the packaging is long gone and I don't remember the brand off hand). These pants seems to flow easier from the brush, and the colours are much more vibrant.

January 31, 2016

I only paid $4.00 for this and thought it was a great deal. My son goes through so much paint and this lasted a good amount of time. He also loves that it had a good variety of different colours.