Staedtler Mars Plastic Eraser

Staedtler Mars Plastic Eraser Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 101 in Paint & Art Supplies

July 14, 2017

Best eraser

Staedtler erasers are the best erasers available. They erase flawlessly with minimal effort . You don't need much pressure and that helps not tare the paper . Some erasers will smudge instead of completely erase but this one leaves no trace of pencil . Love it . Don't waste your money buying any others .

July 14, 2017

Works So Well!

I usually buy a bunch of these before school commences in September. I have to hide them in my caddy on my filing cabinet because my kindergarten students like to borrow them from time to time. I would be lost without them because I use them every day when I am taking attendance. It never fails, as soon as I have completed this task, one or more of my students will stroll in, and I have to erase or change my attendance cards.

I would highly recommend these erasers.

July 13, 2017

My go to!

I love using pencils, and actually really dislike using pens. That being said, you need a good eraser for those pesky mistakes you make.
    This eraser works very well, and leaves little to no evidence of pencil behind. I have been using these erasers for such a long time, and I have never had any problems. These do not rip through the page, and I have been using these erasers on many different types of papers. Love these!

July 13, 2017

Best erasers!

I ve always used these erasers in school they work well without leaving unwanted marks on papers.They are cheap and definitely a school supply essential.

June 12, 2017

Les gommes à effacer Staedtler sont tout à fait remarquables.
    À la maison nous les utilisons mon conjoint et moi lorsque nous dessinons. Ce qu'elle ont de remarquables c'est qu'elles ne s'effritent pas comme plusieurs autres marques. Avec le pastel elles deviennent un outil d'ombre et de lumière, avec les crayons à mine également. Pour son rôle d'effacement c'est parfait.
    Je les recommande à tous!

May 07, 2017

Best eraser I've ever used, and when I draw it's the only one I will use. No doubt perfect effectiveness. Erases every line you make without leaving any sort of dark mark on your paper. Leaves the paper looking empty and fresh as an eraser should.

March 16, 2017

Je donne une excellente note à ces efface qui sont excellente pour un travail bien fait et propre. Je l'aient recommande , et je vais en racheter dans le futur

September 09, 2016

I can see why every single review is a 5/5.

I am an artist and won't use any white eraser beside the Staedtler one.
    '
    It erases even hard pressed pencil and fades even pen. It doesn't crumble, or tear up your paper. It works on every paper I have ever used. It is in a league of its own. Pay the extra 50 cents LOL.

Nothing much else to say except buy this and only this eraser. Works for every type of erasing even charcoal.

One thing to remember though, is if you erase charcoal or something quite dark and messy, cut off that area of the eraser before using it again on something you don't want that transferred onto.

I buy the 3 packs and never am without !!

July 22, 2016

I've been using this brand for the last 30 years. My daughter, an art student, uses it. There just isn't any point in using anything else. It works and works well on all paper. No smudges or tearing. Just flat out does the job.

April 02, 2016

The most effective eraser around. It removes all pencil marks and leaves no smudges on the paper.

I have not used any other eraser for years. I would definitely recommend this product.