Crayola 24 Count Pencil Crayons

Crayola 24 Count Pencil Crayons Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #22 out of 101 in Paint & Art Supplies

May 25, 2017

We buy these crayons every year for my children. It is a really great deal. I would recommend these. The quality is great. I would definitely buy these again

May 25, 2017

Im a huge artist (or at least I'd like to think I am haha) so I usually find myself buying the larger pack beacuse you get more colors for your money. But for bigginers or mom's looking for pencil crayons for there kids these would be a perfect choice ! You get all the basic colors you need to draw pretty much anything ! The main problem I have with the crayola brand it I find all of the lead breaks so easily !

May 25, 2017

These are the best pencil crayons!!! I've tried other brands but the don't match up to these.... Now they are the only kind I buy and they work great.

February 15, 2017

As an artist i always pick up a whole bunch of packs of these when its back to school time. Always aordable and consistant in quality. Amooth coloring and dont break as easily as some cheaper branda.

October 20, 2016

Purchased these for my adult colouring books and I appreciate the wide variety of colours you get for the price. High quality pencil crayons can be very expensive so these are a good, cheap alternative. The 'lead' in the pencil is quite soft, so it does break easily, but for the price, what can you expect? These do sharpen well and the pigments show up very well on paper. For amateur artists like myself, I think these work fine.

2.2/5

September 29, 2016

I used to always want my Mom to buy me the "Crayola " brand for all my school and at home art supplies. I loved them when I was a kid. Now, my sister bought me one of those adult coloring books and a pack of 24 Crayola pencil crayons and they are horrible.

The tip of the pencil breaks very easily, they don't sharpen evenly, the color isn't strong and bright like I remember and it looks faded on the paper. I won't pay the expensive price for the name Crayola anymore. I was not happy with the quality at all.

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic