Crest 3D White arctic fresh toothpaste Reviews
#11 in Toothpastes

April 29, 2019

Whitening toothpaste

I've used Crest 3D white toothpaste several times in the different flavors they come in and honestly I kind of like them all. Right now I am using the arctic fresh and it does it's job. My teeth are pretty white from using this every day.

April 08, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

My go to toothpaste

Crest 3D white is the only toothpaste I’ve used for the past couple of years as it is great at fighting stains and cavity’s as well as keep your mouth fresh even hours after use. Arctic fresh is by far my favourite flavour in the brand.

March 27, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

This toothpaste is a good way to help maintain whiteness.

My daughter wanted to help maintain the whiteness of her teeth after she bleached them with a kit from her dentist and this tooth paste was recommended by her hygienist. She has been using this toothpaste for about 3 months and has been a happy client.

March 19, 2019

Fresh teeth

I love the taste of this toothpaste it leaves me feeling clean and refreshed until morning. And I love that it whitens as you brush. 2 birds one toothpaste!!

March 15, 2019

My everyday use

Been using this Brand for last 6 years. Keeps teeth white, fresh,Bad breath away all day long.tried other toothpaste but came back to Crest .controls cavity.

March 06, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great Product!

Great tasting toothpaste and my mouth definitely felt fresher afterward. Noticably whiter teeth after a few uses... Definitely reduced staining. Would buy again!

February 28, 2019

My fav toothpaste

Been using it long and keeps my teath healty and white. I use it daily and its been a part of my faily routine. I like using it and recommend it to people

February 08, 2019

Ma préférée!

C’est notre pâte à dents préférés à la maison! La fraîcheur, le contenant, l’embout, tout est parfait. Le prix est un peu supérieur à d’autres mais ça en vaut la peine!

February 07, 2019

The only one that works!!!

I don't smoke but I do drink a lot of coffee so my teeth sometime start becoming yellowish. This toothpaste is the only one that helps my teeth stay sparkling white.

February 07, 2019

The best toothpaste

I am a woman of routine and this toothpaste is definitely a part of that routine! It would take a miracle for me and my husband to switch toothpastes! It tastes good and it works!