Crest 3D White arctic fresh toothpaste Reviews
#11 in Toothpastes

March 19, 2019

Fresh teeth

I love the taste of this toothpaste it leaves me feeling clean and refreshed until morning. And I love that it whitens as you brush. 2 birds one toothpaste!!

March 15, 2019

My everyday use

Been using this Brand for last 6 years. Keeps teeth white, fresh,Bad breath away all day long.tried other toothpaste but came back to Crest .controls cavity.

March 06, 2019

Great Product!

Great tasting toothpaste and my mouth definitely felt fresher afterward. Noticably whiter teeth after a few uses... Definitely reduced staining. Would buy again!

February 28, 2019

My fav toothpaste

Been using it long and keeps my teath healty and white. I use it daily and its been a part of my faily routine. I like using it and recommend it to people

February 08, 2019

Ma préférée!

C’est notre pâte à dents préférés à la maison! La fraîcheur, le contenant, l’embout, tout est parfait. Le prix est un peu supérieur à d’autres mais ça en vaut la peine!

February 07, 2019

The only one that works!!!

I don't smoke but I do drink a lot of coffee so my teeth sometime start becoming yellowish. This toothpaste is the only one that helps my teeth stay sparkling white.

February 07, 2019

The best toothpaste

I am a woman of routine and this toothpaste is definitely a part of that routine! It would take a miracle for me and my husband to switch toothpastes! It tastes good and it works!

February 06, 2019

Bien

Bon dentifrice. Déloge bien la saleté et effet de fraîcheur assuré. Concernant la blancheur c'est toujours très relatif les résultats juste avec un dentifrice à mon avis. Pas mauvais mais je n'ai pas vu une différence marquée.

January 18, 2019

Great

This is the only toothpaste we buy. I personally cannot stand many toothpastes, and they make me gag constantly - this product is the only toothpaste that doesn't make me gag.
    Toothpaste leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. It does whiten teeth with regular use, but it happens so gradually you only notice when looking at older pictures. We also finish with the artic fresh oral wash, which I'm sure helps in the whitening department.

January 14, 2019

Pour les dents

Ces produits fait des merveilles! Mes dents son devenue super blanche et elles étaient vraiment jaune! Je prend toujours cette pâte a dents car elle fait de la magie! Je ladore!