Crest Gum Detoxify Toothpaste Reviews
#6 in Oral Care

September 25, 2021

Seems to work

My dentist recommended that I try this. I was not sure. The taste was not bad and it was not any grittier then my normal toothpaste. It seems to be helping.

April 30, 2021

Great toothpaste

Recommended to me by my dentist, I purchased this and love it. My teeth feel really clean, no irritation. Would definitely recommended to others! 10/10

April 12, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

A great product to protect your gums!

This product is keeping my teeth and gums healthy. I tried it because my Dentist recommended it and I love how clean my gums and teeth feel. I will buy it again and again!

December 07, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Getting Healthy Gums

After a 7 year hiatus to the dentist, it was time and I was scared. Okay, not that bad but still, my gums bleed. I hate flossing. After the appointment I was given a goodie bag with a special toothbrush and a sample of the Crest Gum Detoxify. I used it the next morning and at first it was a shock to have a foamy toothpaste but I really liked the way it cleaned and actually made my gums feel better. And after 2 days, no bleeding gums from flossing. I went and bought a larger size immediately after the sample was finished.

November 24, 2020

Bought this product for the second time and will buy again!

I was suffering from gum bleeding and that caused bad breath sometimes. Crest Gum Detoxify Toothpaste reduced this problem with very first use. Very effective toothpaste for gum related issues.

November 14, 2020

This is my go to toothpaste now

Crest Gum Detoxify toothpaste is my go to toothpaste now. I've recommended it to a few people and they like using it too. I find it helped with a some of my gum issues but obviously it's no cure for any problem but for what it does do, I'll take it!

September 12, 2020

Great toothpaste

I really like this stuff! My mouth feels super clean when I use it and my sensitive teeth love it too! I don’t know if it really “detoxifies” my gums any more than any other toothpaste, but hey, I like it

June 29, 2020
    Texas, United States

Works good

My guns definitely look and feel better. The flavor is good and it seems to be working. I would reccommend it to family and friends and will most likely buy it again.

June 18, 2020

Best Dentist Visit

To start I have to admit I am not a fan of the taste but it wasn’t bad enough to stop me from trying it.
    I have always had less then great news about my gums at every dentist visit so I decided to give this toothpaste a try. What a difference it made. My last visit I had absolutely no issues and in fact was told my gums looked great!

June 03, 2020

works really well!

I was having problems with my gums and really wanted to take care of them. I decided to give this toothpaste a dry and it really helped me a lot. My gums stopped hurting and my overall gum health improved significantly. It does make your teeth yellow, this is due to the type of fluoride in the toothpaste. But it's nothing whitening strips can't fix.