Crest Pro-Health Complete Mouthwash Reviews

Use Crest Pro-Health rinses and you’ll be ready to pass your next dental check-up with flying colors.

Crest Pro-Health Tartar Protection Rinse works hard to keep your teeth healthy, and your check-ups smooth. It’s the only rinse that helps prevent tartar build-up and tooth cavities.

• The only rinse that prevents tartar build-up and cavities.
• Rebuilds enamel.
• Helps freshen breath.
• Protects against surface stains.
• A healthy routine to help prevent cavities.

February 09, 2020

Dentist recommended

This crest pro health mouth wash was recommended by my dentist after I had a appointment. This mouth wash works very good. A leave my breath fresh and clean.

February 08, 2020

Great

I like the taste of this mouthwash, it’s not too strong or harsh, unlike some of the other mouth washes. It gets the job done. I would definitely recommend this product.

December 09, 2019

Crest pro health mouthwash

I bought this when it was on sale. I was skeptical because i have tried mouthwashs before that claimed to do this and that and none followed thru. This mouthwash has made me a believer. I love the colour but even more I love the fact it doesnt burn my mouth at all. I have noticed less sensitivity when eating anything cold and my teeth seem to be getting whiter (I've even gotten compliments on this). So I'll definitely be repurchasing this. This is my new favourite mouthwash.

August 26, 2019
    Nevada, United States

Best Mouthwash!

This mouthwash was recommended by my dentist after I had a cleaning. I feel that this mouthwash is more effective than other brands, and it leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed.

July 12, 2019

A little too strong for me.

This mouthwash has a really unique flavour. It’s like a cinnamon flavour. It’s not really minty and I’m fine with that,but the cinnamon flavour is a bit too strong for me. It doesn’t leave a really bad flavour in you mouth,but it burns a bit too much for me. But overall it really freshens your breath and I have noticed some changes in my teeth. I would recommend this though.

February 09, 2019

Hearth Health Starts orally

This Crest Pro-Health Mouth wash works effectively. I have 16 crowns in my mouth, so most important to look after my dental hygiene. I'm confident that Crest Pro-Health Complete is giving my multi-protection, and I will continue to use it effectively.

January 25, 2019

all the great benefits without the harsh alcohol taste

Great alcohol free option. Lasting refreshing mouthwash that does not leave a bad taste in your mouth and without the harsh intense alcohol taste. No burning sensation in your mouth compared to other competitive products. A great affordable option as well.

July 22, 2018

Worked great.

Makes your breath smell fresh, and your mouth feel clean. I am very pleased with this mouthwash, it was worth trying and im comfortable saying I will buy it again!

April 13, 2018

Love this the best

I have tried different mouth wash. This is the best one so far. I like how refreshing it is without stinging my mouth. Also, I tend to use mouth wash more when I have a cold/flu and it seems to make me feel better.

March 23, 2018

Fresh Mouth

I used to just be a brush teeth kind of guy ... 2x per day. I started using Crest Pro-Health Complete after receiving a sample ... and boy am I glad. My mouth feels so much fresher and cleaner after using it ... and the dentist has complimented my oral care routine even more since I started. Fantastic product!