Crest Pro-Health Complete Mouthwash Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #6 out of 58 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

Use Crest Pro-Health rinses and you’ll be ready to pass your next dental check-up with flying colors.

Crest Pro-Health Tartar Protection Rinse works hard to keep your teeth healthy, and your check-ups smooth. It’s the only rinse that helps prevent tartar build-up and tooth cavities.

• The only rinse that prevents tartar build-up and cavities.
• Rebuilds enamel.
• Helps freshen breath.
• Protects against surface stains.
• A healthy routine to help prevent cavities.

June 13, 2017

Super Purple

I have been using this product for the last two weeks. I've noticed my mouth feels better and my gums do too. The flavor is a nice mint. I'd definitely recommend it.

April 05, 2017

This burned the crap out of my mouth! I tried spitting some out but it didnt help. And definitely keep swishing. I let it sit and it just burned my cheeks even more. Once I was finished, the insides of my cheeks were sore and raw. I just don't think I will be trying any kind of mouthwash after this. I will just stick to flossing and brushing.

1.3/5

March 26, 2017

I purchased this mouthwash to help with cavities since my dentist recommended I use something with floride. Within a week of regular use I lost all taste in my mouth. I didn't connect this to the mouthwash for about 3 more days until I stopped using it. Upon researching this online I also discovered other complaints of it turning teeth brown. I will not be using it again.

October 25, 2016

Purchased this recently to replace my Crest Sensicare mouthwash. I love how just like the sensicare this does not contain alcohol but does contain fluoride to prevent cavities andtartar buildup. My favourite thing about this product however is that unlike other mouthwashes the minty flavour is mild enough that it does not burn my tongue or cause my taste buds to rupture yes still is strong enough to freshen my breath.

July 11, 2016

This was provided to me by my dentist. It is very good as it doesn't burn As much as other brands I hv tried. Would definitely recommend for most of the family.

June 06, 2016

This is my favorite! Alcohol free and leaves your mouth feeling fresh for a long time, would definitely recommend this product as I always have it stocked in my bathroom for my darling brushing routine

1.2/5

June 06, 2016

I started using this because my dentist recommended that I start using a mouthwash with fluoride in it. I wish I had never tried this. At first everything was okay. Then I started getting ugly brown staining on my teeth. Apparently, crest pro health has cetylpyridinium chloride in it that causes this staining. The dentist was able to remove the stains by cleaning it off, but that cost extra money as well. I switched mouthwashes and my smile is white again.

May 16, 2016

I like this mouthwash. It is not extreme to the point where your mouth is burning and feels like it is on fire. The Crest mouthwash leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh and clean. It is alcohol free which is great and makes me feel more comfortable. There is no terrible after-taste or anything of the sort. Mouth wash is a really important step in my oral routine and should be an important step for everyone! Overall, this is a great, affordable, mouthwash that helps keep your mouth fresh and clean.

Pros:
    Does not burn mouth
    You can find this in most stores, affordable
    Mouth feels fresh and minty
    Freshens up breath
    Alcohol-free

Cons:
    As with any mouthwash, you cannot eat or drink for 30min. after using this

February 22, 2016

I love this mouthwash. Not harsh at all whatsoever and my mouth feels super clean and fresh. I love that it has no alcohol so this is a plus for me and my family.

January 12, 2016

Great mouth wash that doesn't burn and leaves your breath smelling and feeling good!