Crest Pro-Health Complete Mouthwash Reviews

Use Crest Pro-Health rinses and you’ll be ready to pass your next dental check-up with flying colors.

Crest Pro-Health Tartar Protection Rinse works hard to keep your teeth healthy, and your check-ups smooth. It’s the only rinse that helps prevent tartar build-up and tooth cavities.

• The only rinse that prevents tartar build-up and cavities.
• Rebuilds enamel.
• Helps freshen breath.
• Protects against surface stains.
• A healthy routine to help prevent cavities.

July 12, 2019

A little too strong for me.

This mouthwash has a really unique flavour. It’s like a cinnamon flavour. It’s not really minty and I’m fine with that,but the cinnamon flavour is a bit too strong for me. It doesn’t leave a really bad flavour in you mouth,but it burns a bit too much for me. But overall it really freshens your breath and I have noticed some changes in my teeth. I would recommend this though.

February 09, 2019

Hearth Health Starts orally

This Crest Pro-Health Mouth wash works effectively. I have 16 crowns in my mouth, so most important to look after my dental hygiene. I'm confident that Crest Pro-Health Complete is giving my multi-protection, and I will continue to use it effectively.

January 25, 2019

all the great benefits without the harsh alcohol taste

Great alcohol free option. Lasting refreshing mouthwash that does not leave a bad taste in your mouth and without the harsh intense alcohol taste. No burning sensation in your mouth compared to other competitive products. A great affordable option as well.

July 22, 2018

Worked great.

Makes your breath smell fresh, and your mouth feel clean. I am very pleased with this mouthwash, it was worth trying and im comfortable saying I will buy it again!

April 13, 2018

Love this the best

I have tried different mouth wash. This is the best one so far. I like how refreshing it is without stinging my mouth. Also, I tend to use mouth wash more when I have a cold/flu and it seems to make me feel better.

March 23, 2018

Fresh Mouth

I used to just be a brush teeth kind of guy ... 2x per day. I started using Crest Pro-Health Complete after receiving a sample ... and boy am I glad. My mouth feels so much fresher and cleaner after using it ... and the dentist has complimented my oral care routine even more since I started. Fantastic product!

March 22, 2018

Keeps my breath fresh

I use this everyday of my life! It's keeps my mouth feeling soooo fresh! And keeps my teeth from feeling fuzzy at the end of the day. I love that it's alcohol free because it does not dry out your mouth. I've tried other mouth wash , but in my opinion the purple is my favourite!

September 19, 2017

A GREAT PRODUCT

I have been using this product for a long time and find that it works great,the taste is awesome and with no alcohol in it , it doesn't burn your mouth like other mouthwashes do. it is effective and would without a doubt buy it time after time. crest products stands behind their products and they work

August 04, 2017

Good Mouthwash

I've never been much for mouthwash, but this one I actually like. No alcohol, the taste is tolerable and easier to swish around my mouth. Leaves breath and mouth feeling fresh and clean.

June 13, 2017

Super Purple

I have been using this product for the last two weeks. I've noticed my mouth feels better and my gums do too. The flavor is a nice mint. I'd definitely recommend it.