4.1/5
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

February 22, 2018

One of the best mouthwashes around

This is a really good mouthwash in that it has been the only one that I have used that will prevent me from getting cavities. I also love it that there is no burning sensation that you normally get with other mouthwashes and the minty flavor is also very likeable. This is a high quality mouthwash that not only takes care of your teeth but also your gums.

February 21, 2018

Attention à la sorte choisie

Le produit est assez efficace et ne me pose généralement pas de problème. Toutefois, certaines variétés ont un goût AFFREUX (je pense à la bouteille blanche et au produit mauve, notamment). Il faut donc savoir choisir la sorte qu'on prend.

The aftertaste...

The aftertaste is a tad weird. The packaging is very nice though but I think I would prefer listerine a lot more than this one. Something about how it feels a lot mintier but at the same time, something is weird about the taste compared to that of listerine. Nonetheless, it still works good as a mouthwash but it's definitely a lot stronger.

February 21, 2018

Looking for a mouthwash that doesn’t burn and fully cleans ?

This is it!! Mouthwash that doesn’t burn AND fully does the job you gotta be kidding me ?! Nope here it is crest pro health! And it also fights off bacteria and whitens ! Won’t ever choose another

Great mouthwash I started

I starting using Crest Pro-Health about a month ago. I use it daily. I noticed a BIG difference in my gum colour. My gums look more pink and in turn healthier. I am quite impressed and will continue to use.

Fresh without the burn

I love this mouthwash leaves your mouth feeling fresh without the burn and drying effect of alcohol great product to add to your oral hygiene routine

Would definitely buy again

I have sensitive teeth due to grinding and I love this mouthwash because it doesn’t burn at all. I would recommend anyone with sensitivities in your gums to give it a try

February 16, 2018

Love it

This is the only mouthwash I use. I love it! Leaves my mouth feeling clean And fresh. It doesn’t burn when you rinse with it either. Its great for travelling as well because it comes in different sizes.

February 16, 2018

❤️

Wow! Je n’ai jamais eu l’haleine aussi fraiche! Ma copine adore m’embrasser et mes colègues n’ont plus peur de me parler!
    Je suis ravie, je souris à la vie!

February 14, 2018

Works great

I recently bought this product to test and I loved it. I was a bit unsure at the beginning but this is my new go to purchase. My mouth and teeth feel very clean. Works great!