Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 58 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

May 20, 2017

I use this rinse with the crest pro health toothpaste the rinse doesn't burn and when used with the tooth paste it leaves your whole mouth feeling clean and fresh. Its the only brand I will buy. Definitely recommend even my dentist agrees..

May 17, 2017

j'Aime ce produit parce qu'il fonctionne, je l'utilise matin-soir , et j'ai vue une différence. Par contre, je n'aime pas le gout, et c'est pourquoi la note descend plus.

May 15, 2017

It wasn't my all time fave for taste but I did like it! Mouth felt fresh and clean and didn't have that alcohol taste at all.i would recommend for sure.

May 14, 2017

Having used "Plax" prior to this to aid in stopping plaque buildup, plus general oral health...I found Crest to be a much more pleasant in the palate product. One bottle may not tell all the story of it's abilities, so I will be continuing with it in our house for a true evaluation. Timely that this product is now available, and give consumers a choice.

May 14, 2017

it is a great product doesn't burn while rinsing and makes your whole mouth feel fresh. My dentist and dental assistant say that since i started using this product regularly I have less build up and less gum disease. Anything that makes a dental visit easier and quicker is AWESOME in my books

May 14, 2017

Ce rince-bouche est moins dispendieux que le listerine et fonctionne aussi bien. Son goût est assez léger et est efficace contre la mauvaise haleine. Le format pourrait être changé pour une bouteille plus grande.

May 12, 2017

This mouth wash is a great mouth wash to use on the daily basis. I always have it on the counter in every bath room in my home. I would definitely recommend it.

May 12, 2017

I love buying this product because i can literally FEEL it working. If using the directed amount for the time required, your mouth will feel so fresh. Always keep this on hand!

May 12, 2017

A great mouth rinse to use on the daily basis. I always have it on the counter for easy access. Love that it's alcohol free. It would be nice if crest came out with a pump for this bottle for easy dispensing.

May 12, 2017

Been noticing my teeth getting coffee stains on my teeth even with brushing 2 times a day, Used this a couple of time and have noticed my teeth becoming cleaner less stains. Also leaves my mouth feeling very fresh.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Kaylamp added a new review for
    NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Wish shopping app

My Big Fat Fabulous Life

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    How to get away with murder!!!

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

The Shield

fuggno added a new review for
    NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot