Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

May 25, 2020

Great mouthwash !

This is my go-to mouthwash. I’ve repurchased it over and over again. What I love about it is that it dosent have that strong taste but still does the work. I use it a few times a day.

May 21, 2020

Tastes fresh

I use it everyday multiple times a day after I eat anything and it keeps my mouth fresh. Tastes great as it is not too strong. Sometimes you can get great deals on it on shoppers.

May 14, 2020

Great!!!

Depuis que je fais mon traitement d'invisalign j'ai remarqué que mon haleine n'était plus des plus "fraiche" ce que je n'avais jamais connue avant. J'ai acheté ce produit après avoir essayé plusieurs autre rince-voudrais grand succès et un seul mot : wow!!
    Fonctionne merveilleusement bien et garde mon haleine fraîche durant des heures. Je suis plus que satisfait de mon achat!!

0.5/5

May 13, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

You know that "Feel" you get after mouthwashing. NOPE

Doesn't have that feeling of clean and refreshing afterwards. Not saying that it doesn't clean. I like the feeling of clean too. Tastes like its just old stale mouthwash.

May 12, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Not sure how I feel about thus yet

I just recently started using crest mouthwash not really sure how I feel about it yet it seems ok so far it is a bit drying to the mouth. So not sure as of right now if I would buy it again.

May 12, 2020

Mild minty freshness

Have been using this for years. I switched to crest because when i tried this product i loved the mild minty feeling without the strong alcohol taste. My gums & teeth feels healthier and fresher 🤓

Gives freshness

This crest pro-health multi-protective mouth wash is very good. It gives a fresh breath and takes away my bad breath. It protects my teeth from all germs and bacterias too. I regularly gurgle this for my fresh feeling and breath.

Mouthwash

This is a great mouth wash. It makes my breath smell very minty and nice and it is my favourite one i’ve tried so far. Would definitely recommend to anyone who needs a new mouthwash

Fresh breath every time!

I love this mouthwash! It doesn't have an overwhelming taste of alcohol and yet it keeps my breath fresh for a long time. It's super affordable too. Super highly recommended!

May 05, 2020

Great Product!!!!

Great Mouthwash!
    After trying many different brands and flavors of mouthwash, this one is by far our favorite.
    It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean without the burning sensation left behind from other brands.
    The only brand for us!!