Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

I would buy on sale

This product works well. Has a great taste. Leaves your mouth feeling clean and refreshed. Can be a little pricy considering store brands offer the same flavour for half the price.

would buy this again

i don't always remember to use mouth wash but i do have this product at home so i can use it when i remember. I like the refreshing feeling after using this wash.

So minty

Great wash for your mouth. It’s not tok strong and doesn’t burn your mouth and it leaves a nice refreshing taste. I use it often just to freshen up and it really kills bad odours

Refreshing!

Works great for my inflamed pregnant gums, but I do find it a bit pricey for a bottle of mouthwash... great refreshing taste and appealing bottle. Crest always delivers!

October 19, 2020

A good mouthwash for your oral health

I like using this brand of mouth wash after brushing my teeth to help freshen my breath and help keep my teeth and gums healthy and fresh. I like how it is alcohol free and how my gums and teeth feel clean after using it. It is a excellent product to use after brushing your teeth.

Smile!

I really enjoyed the taste and cleanliness from this product. It didn’t burn unlike some. It’s a great product for a great price. Pair it with some crest toothpaste and smile all day everyday!

Great product

This is our normal brand of Mouthwash.I love this mouthwash.I find it makes your mouth feel fresh and clean after using it.Everyone in our house likes it

Love this stuff

It's become our regular mouthwash. It's not harsh on our sensitive teeth and does the job right. Great taste as well it doesn't have a harsh flavor to it.

October 18, 2020

Fresh!

Love this stuff! It’s not too strong to burn your mouth or tongue, yet not too weak to not kill bacteria and bad breath. I love the flavour. It lasts for a long time, even my teeners like it!

October 12, 2020

Excellent product

Highly recommend this mouthwash. I have been using this brand of mouthwash for years. My breath always tastes fresh and it always leaves my mouth tasting minty fresh!