Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

September 24, 2018

Would buy again

Love this mouthwash and the fact it doesn't have the burn of alcohol. Leaves the mouth feeling fresh. Literally the only mouthwash i purchase and will continue to purchase.

September 23, 2018

The only mouth wash I buy

I started buying this mouth wash when we decided we didn't want the burn of the alcohol anymore. It works great and even has a pleasent long lasting minty flavor.

great

This product works well and freshens breath. I use it daily and have zero issues with it. It is long lasting and makes my mouth feel great. I would recommend.

Clean and fresh

I’m a certified dental assistant and this kind of mouth wash works great and it’s what I recommend to patients. I use it almost daily and it works great.

September 22, 2018

Fresh and clean

This is the only mouthwash that we use at our house. Great taste and leaves your breath smelling fresh and clean and great value. I would defiantly recommend.

September 22, 2018

I love it

This mouthwash is very awesome me and my family used every single day and we love it
    My husband love it because he have sensitive theet and he love it is awesome and we love it

I would buy Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse again an

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse kills germs and helps with bad breath. This product helps you feel confident in knowing you don’t have to worry about bad breath.

Does an amazing job

I love CREST PRO-HEALTH MULTI-PROTECTION RINSE. I love how it doesn't burn and it leaves my mouth minty fresh and that freshly out from the dentist. I also love the other products in this Crest line ........................... .......................

Hands down, The Best mouthwash

I love Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse. It leaves your mouth with a "Fresh ftim yhe dentist" clean. And its pleastly minty without the offensive alcohol burn of other mouthwashes. I buy it all the time.

September 19, 2018

Best mouthwash

This mouth wash is excellent the taste isnt to strong ..doesnt burn my mouth.. and leaves my mouth feeling so incredibly clean. Easy pour cap. Great value