Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

July 27, 2021

This is essential

I feel like this is a must have tool in your dental tool belt. It leaves your mouth tingle fresh! Also helps keep oral hygiene high. I honestly wouldn’t use any other mouthwash.

July 27, 2021

Must have to add to your oral health

The name speaks for itself. Pro-Health is a vital component to our daily oral health routine. Furthermore, our overall oral health transcends to other parts of health.

I had purchased this product as my local grocery story had it on sale and I was running low on my regular brand. I am glad I decided to give it a try. Since I have begun to use it, I have noticed a different in how clean my teeth feel. My dentist is also pleased!

Thanks, Crest!

July 26, 2021

Cleaner breath cleaner teeth and gums

It helps keep my breath fresh and also keep my gums healthy. My gums usually bleed but it’s regular use my gums have stopped bleeding. It definitely worth.

July 23, 2021

Great product

I love this product so much, it always makes my mouth feel so healthy and clean after use. I also know it protects my teeth & gums and eliminates bad breath, hands down reccomend for everyday use!

July 21, 2021

Best mouthwash

I work in the dental field and I have tried almost every brand of mouthwash.. this one is my favorite. Even though it says "no alcohol", there is a strong taste for the first few seconds.

July 21, 2021

Just bought

Since moving to the country, I’ve noticed that my teeth are not as strong and I’m getting more cavities than I ever have. I honestly attribute this to the lack of fluoride in my drinking water as my brushing habits have not changed. My dentist suggested that I try this product out and so I bought it yesterday. So far so good, it tastes good and we shall see what happens with my teeth in the next few months before I go for my next appointment. I bought two bottles, one for me and my husband and one for my children to share, as I worry that the children will start to get more cavities as me and my husband have. If it helps, Then it’s worth it’s weight in gold

July 19, 2021

It does the job

Leaves you’re breath fresh and clean. It’s very good compared to other brands that I’ve used and stayed fresh the longest! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good mouth wash/rinse

July 15, 2021

Mouth Health

I have used this mouth wash for years. Taste is refreshing and my dentist has said how impressed my teeth and gums are since switching to Crest. My family also switched to this after seeing an improvement.

July 10, 2021

merveilleux

Ce rince bouche au bon goût de menthe est le complément parfait a ma routine d’hygiène buccale,il m'aide a avoir une bouche fraîche et a contrôler les microbes et la plaque dentaire.Il ne dessèche pas la bouche, il est parfait

2.8/5

July 02, 2021
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Made me lose my taste for a bit

This mouth wash and crest mouth wash in general is known to cause people to lose their sense of taste for unspecified amounts of time. Doesn’t happen to everyone but happened to me, it was scary