Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

January 18, 2021

fresh feeling

Crest pro health is one of my go to products for my dental health. With the cleanliness feeling after using it makes a huge difference. The taste is not so strong. The perfect gargle for my gums and teeth to kept it protected. This one is one of the best product I have tried. Until now I keep on buying this product. Highly recommended.

January 17, 2021
    Maine, United States

Fresh breath

This mouthwash will leave your mouth feeling cleaning and fresh breath. It’s not strong and don’t leAve your mouth with a burning feeling . Helps clean,prevent cavities and much moew

January 14, 2021

Minty

I would have to say this product was pretty good at the end of the day. It did exactly what it was supposed to do and for that I am grateful, I would reccomend this for sure if you're interested.

January 10, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Fresh breath for hours

This stuff is awesome. I know that I can count on it to keep my breath fresh for hours, and I love all the benefis as well for fun and tooth health. It doesn't burn like other mouth washes

Updated On: January 10, 2021

This stuff is awesome. I know that I can count on it to keep my breath fresh for hours. It doesn't burn like other mouthwashes. It also has lots of benefits for gum and tooth health

January 09, 2021

Mouthwash

I recently bought this one for the first time and i love it!! i love how it doesn't have a strong taste to it. i will be buying it again in the future.

January 08, 2021

My life saver

This is a must have here in my home . It help so much with my tooth ache . Ive try everything and this will give instant relief and nice fresh breath . All my friend already use it . Its a must have for all my familly and friend for years !!!

January 07, 2021

FRESHY FRESHHHH

So, I know there are some out there that are perfectly okay with just brushing their teeth and going about their day & for the average person, that's most certainly enough but for MYSELF, despite being a non smoker, eating healthy & having a pretty healthy mouth, I still cannot leave the house without my Crest. Call me paranoid if you will but I'm always worried about my breath just not being quite up to par so I always like to take the extra step to make sure I am minty fresh! Especially for when I go to interact with others. All in all, it's a must have & I would highly recommend this product to people.

January 06, 2021
    Nevada, United States

Safe and effective for whole family

My whole family use the crest mouthwash! Helps in removing all the dirt prior brushing your teeth and leaves a great feeling of clean mouth as a last rinse. The alcohol free mouthwash is a plus and safe for the kids!

December 30, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great product!

Gives my mouth a great, fresh feeling!! The whole family loves using it!! It’s the only kind we use!! Not too strong and powerful which the children like!

December 29, 2020

Good

I like it because it doesn't taste like regular mouth wash for that I would buy it more often I have bought this product several times already was good