4.1/5
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews
Ranked #1 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

September 21, 2017

Great flavor lasting scent

Love crest mouthwash the flavor is great and it leaves my breath smelling fresh and my mouth feeling clean. I use this daily and prefer crest over many other brands. Also use it mixed with vinegar as a foot soak and it's amazing!

September 15, 2017

Stays and feels clean for hours!

I've never been disappointed with this product. Crest Pro-Health multi-protection rinse really delivers an amazing cleanliness and smell to your mouth without harshness! It's so easy to use and amazing when one is on the go!

Fresh teeth

Le rince bouche est génial. On peut définitivement ressentir la fraîcheur après chaque utilisation. Le goût laissé dans la bouche pas si mal et ont ressent que le travail à été fait. C'est notre rince bouche numéro 1 à la maison.

This is awesome!!!

This mouthwash makes my mouth feel very clean and fresh. I love that it has multi-protection. I highly recommend this to everyone who uses mouthwash. I buy this product everytime I need mouthwash.

Amazing!!

Great mouth wash, love the flavour. Makes my mouth feel fresh every morning. Something I always gravitate to, great way to make sure your mouth feels nice and clean.

September 14, 2017

Mouthwash

The mouthwash is really amazing. I had broken teeth and it helped ease my lain ans helped fight germs and my teeth from decaying worse then they would of. Taste great.

September 14, 2017

Refreshing

I love this mouthwash and use it all the time. I would recommend it to other people for sure as it makes my mouth feel refreshing after using it. My whole family l9ves using it and my dentist has given me and my family trial bottles.

September 13, 2017

Crest

I grew up with crest all my life. I couldn't and wouldn't change it. Definitely loves the fresh toast and clean feeling you get after I use it. Crest is very powering over plaque and starter build up.Would not ask for anything better cause I cant

September 12, 2017

As expected

Minty fresh! But not enough to burn your tongue like some other brands. The taste is refreshing and it isn't overpowering which I enjoy! The colour Also isn't too bold as I don't like darker liquids that sometimes seem to stain teeth.

September 12, 2017

Wouldn't buy it

I love the original scope mouthwash and decided to try this one. It has a good taste but I feel like it doesn't keep your mouth fresh and minty as long as the orig one. I'll stick with the original.