Crest pro health original toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 149 in Toothpastes

April 22, 2017

It's pretty effective at what it's meant for. I can't complain. It has a good taste to it and it's easy to find and it's usually marked at a decent price. Out of all of the toothpastes I've tried, I've actually purchased this one a couple of times now.

April 13, 2017

This is toothpaste. It tastes like mint. After you brush your teeth you will taste mint. After you rinse your mouth you will taste mint. AND when you drink orange juice, it will taste like shit.

February 28, 2017

Crest toothpaste is the brand we always buy at our house so I thought we would give Crest Pro Heath a try for a change instead of the regular crest. We loved it and will use from now on!

February 28, 2017

My dentist recommended I start using Crest pro health. I love how clean and fresh it makes my teeth feel. I went for my 6 month check up and my dentist said my mouth health was improved.

February 20, 2017

This is by far my favorite toothpaste on the market. I have tried many different kinds and none make my teeth feel as clean. It also helps with my sensitivity!

November 20, 2016

When ever my teeth are starting to get yellow from black coffee I just use this after using this for a month it completely changed into pearly white really really recommend for those who can't afford expensive useless toothpaste

September 26, 2016

I have used other Crest toothpaste so when I began having a problem with sensitive teeth, I tried the pro health toothpaste which, among other claims, is supposed to help sensitive teeth. I did not notice any improvement and tried another sensitive toothpaste which worked much better.