Crispers Barbacue Reviews

Ranked #367 out of 1274 in Snacks

June 08, 2017

Crispers have always been my favorite snack they taste so good and come in so many different kind of flavors I would recommend these to anyone who want a cheap and healthy snack.

June 05, 2017

Crispers have always been such a great snack and on the go munch. So many different flavors with the same Baked unique shaped bite size crunchy, crispy, airy chip in a resealable package. Good amount, decent price onSale. good seasoning of Barbeque! Yummmy!!! always family favourite

March 01, 2016

True to its name, Crispers Barbacue are indeed crispy with tons of bbq flavour. Eating a few is not enough. However make sure you some supply of water because it is salty and will dry out your mouth. I like the packaging as an opened package will still stay fresh. I usually find these in the Cracker aisle of most grocery chains and Walmart.

March 01, 2016

I usually don't eat barbecue flavoured foods because I don't want my mouth to feel like it's on fire. But this product has a not very over strong barbecue flavour. So I can eat it. It is always a good price. I usually buy a few on sale and use it as a late night snack.

January 29, 2016

I love barbecue crispers! I could eat the whole bag!
    They satisfy my salty cravings. I would reach for these
    before a bag of chips. Delicious! Too bad they weren't
    more nutritious:(

January 29, 2016

A great little snack. Full f flavour and very crispy! Hard to stop eating very addicting. This is a little hot if you eat quite a few, have a drink handy!

August 12, 2015

I love this snack!!! So many great flavours to chose from and the are always on sale for a dollar!!!

August 11, 2015

Not quite a cracker and not quite a chip.. Barbeque crispers are one of my favourite snacks. They also make great lunch snacks for my daughter. They are nice and crisp and have the perfect amout of flavour on the. I do not feel as guilty eating them as i do when i eat potato chips.

August 11, 2015

Favourite snack! Healthier choice from normal chips

June 13, 2015

Very crispy and delicious , with a a nice tangy BBQ flavor, a nice change from eating chips.

Cheska has started a new forum topic
    Vos commentaires...