Crocs Crocband Flip Reviews
#26 in Flip-flops

Sporty and lightweight, the Crocs™ Crocband™ Flip is a colorful flip flop that pairs perfectly with shorts, slacks or swimwear. Constructed of easy to clean Croslite™ material construction, it's ready for beach, garden ... or anywhere!.
*Description via Crocs website.

Good - 0

April 15, 2017

I live in my Crocs Crocband Flip Flops year around! They make great slippers around the house; as well as a comfortable summer shoe. I've never been able to wear flip flops until the Croc band. The toe piece always bothered me; but not with the Crocband; very comfortable with no irritation. They come in an array of colours and are durable. Graphite and Red Pepper are the newest colours I added to my collection. Simple to keep clean. I've thrown them in the washer with a load of towels and they come out like new! They are on the higher price scale at $40 CDN, but will last for years! They are lightweight so you can pack several colours when going on a tropical destination!

May 14, 2014

Crocband flip flops are sporty and lightweight. Comes in. Variety of colours that would pair up nicely with shorts, pants, and swimwear. They are easy to clean by running them under water with a mild dish detergent.
    Sporty and lightweight, the Crocs™ Crocband™ Flip is a colorful flip flop that pairs perfectly with shorts, slacks or swimwear. They are also odour resistant,they dry quickly, lightweight, water friendly is a good thing cause when I water outside,I usually get watered too. They are affordable at only $32.99 and can be found at any Croc store.