4.1/5
2082 reviews
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

July 07, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Great summer flip flops

I've worn many different pairs of old navy flip flops. At first they can sometimes be a little stiff, but often work. Themselves in quickly. I'll sometimes leave a new pair out in the hot sun to break them down a little quicker and then the mould to my feet amazingly and the sole becomes nice and soft. While these aren't sandals that will last you for years and years, I definitely get a couple summers out of them, and for the price, you can't complain.

July 05, 2020

These are a keeper

I purchased one pair about 6 years ago and was amazed at the quality. These are not your average one season and toss flip flops. I actually still have my original pair plus a few others I’ve picked up in different colors.

2.7/5

July 04, 2020

For the price, it will do

Honestly, you can’t complain for the price. They don’t last like higher price tagged ones, but they get the job done and they have cute colours. It depends on what kind of activities you plan on doing with them

July 03, 2020

Love these flip flops!

Old navy flip flops have been my favourite flip flops for years ! They are so durable, even if you overwear them ( like I do lol). They are also such a great value. Also every year they have a sale where you can get them for $1.00 on that day. I usually stock up because I love them so much! Comfy..great price...will last.

June 26, 2020

it's stylish

I bought a pair in white with black polka dot, soo cute and stylish, good quality too. LOVE them. I used to buy my flip-flop from GAP, but after I try oldnavy's , hey they are same quality.

June 25, 2020

An inexpensive flip flop

I have a lot of problems with my feet, so can't wear flip flops on a daily basis. However, I love that I can pick these up at a very low price point and keep a pair in my beach bag, to wear when getting a pedicure and can even pack them in my suitcase to wear at a hotel for the pool and as a pair of slippers while travelling.

June 23, 2020

Buy these every year!

Love their flip flops defiantly a staple for summer footwear every year. Typically stay with more neutral colours but they do have many colours to chose from!

June 21, 2020

Perfect footwear for all summer long

I love the Old Navy Flip Flops. They are very comfortable. Come in a variety of colors. They look great with sundresses and shorts and affordable enough to buy multiple pairs. I usually spend most of the summer wearing them.

2.8/5

June 21, 2020

They're okay but don't last long.

I know, what can you expect for a few dollars. I bought these for years before I decided to get a better quality pair of flip flops. Mostly don't like that they end up being wasteful and you throw them out at the end of a summer or two.

Best affordable sandals!

I love Old Navy sandals! They have so many different colour options and it is a super affordable way to rock those summer toes! They don’t last forever but for the price I can’t complain.