4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

April 27, 2022

Love them!

Out of a lot of flip flops Old Navy's are very comfy in my opinion. Lots of cheerful colors to choose from. They have been my go to flip flop. Will buy again.

April 19, 2022

Bang for your buck

I love old navy flip flops. Every year I go when they have their $1 dollar sale and it doesn't disappoint. Their flip flops surprisingly last long and they are very comfortable. If you're looking for a durable flip flop this is the place to go.

March 07, 2022

Great go to flip flops

I always buy every colour I can get my hands on from OLDNAVY! They are comfortable and extremely affordable, I don’t know what I would do if they stopped making them! Obsessed!

2.7/5

February 28, 2022

Pretty good

Let me start off by saying I usually always lined up for the $1 deal in July. I purchased these many years ago and shockingly they haven’t worn out! I do recommend as it is great for somebody with a tighter budget. In terms of quality it depends because I’ve had some that held up and others broke

1.5/5

February 21, 2022

Nassh

Flipping and a burger King who was very nice in a min with a good 👍 👌 and I can't believe it is so hard to believe 😢 I love you to me and I can't get ❤ to do it all again but I know 😢 ❤ 💙 ♥ is a good night for you me

February 20, 2022

Flip Flop Faves

I love Old Navy’s Flip flops. I usually stock up on all different colors to have them for when I’m on the go. I wear them around the house, running errands, beach trips. They have been my go to when I’m out and about.

2.3/5

February 15, 2022

Cheap but flimsy

These are cute and cheap but the plastic part that separates your toes hurts. They don't last very long as I feel they are made on the cheaper side. They are good for short term.

February 15, 2022

Who doesn’t like these?

Who doesn’t like old navy flip flops? It’s almost like a family tradition that each year we get new matching Old Navy flip flops for the summer! They usually last me pretty long too and they’re as comfortable as flip flops can be!

February 11, 2022

Best affordable flip flops

Old navy are the best affordable flip flops for the summer. I find they tend to last at least one summer season, but for the cost it’s worth it. I would not buy any different brand of basic flip flops!

February 08, 2022

perfect for summer

This flip flops are really good and comfortable. It completes a summer beach outfit. and also very affordable, I got 3 different pairs for a really good clearance deal