4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

March 05, 2021

Perfect for the Season!

Old Navy flip flops are my go to sandal for the summer. They are cheap and last the season. They keep their shape longer than most other brands. The toggles don’t hurt my toes either.

February 28, 2021

Flip and flop

I buy these flip flops every year in the summer then toss them away. They last a decent amount of time for a little price. I like that they are inexpensive and don’t have to worry about leaving them in a bag or in the car or at a friends. I will say I can’t go without my flip flop!!

February 25, 2021
    United States

Perfect for beach day!

I have bought these almost every year! They are perfect for beach days or just a quick slip ons. The foam of the flip flops feel quite nice in terms of quality and I would buy them again every year for the price. I have tried other brands and they do not fee as comfy as these ones!

February 25, 2021

Changed material, now harder, narrower

I had a couple pairs of these that lasted for years and they had a softer, more cushioned sole.
    The ones they've been producing for the last bunch of years have very hard soles, as well as having a narrower footprint, so the bands rub more against my toes.
    I stopped buying them as my go-to flip flops.

Updated On: February 25, 2021

Further, the old soles never had that pattern on them, they were just nice and cushy.

2.3/5

February 24, 2021

Not recommended

You can wear these flip flops after a shower. They are not slippery when wet, and they dry fast. These flip flops are not for going on long walks or hiking. I would not wear them to the beach. They are shower shoes and for wearing around the house.

February 22, 2021

Good quality for the price

Buy it yearly and always have it for Christmas stocking . Cheap price and longlast more than other flipflop with same price, I used it for everyday around house and for summer. Definitely with buy it again

February 21, 2021

great product

i always buy a pair or 5 when they go on sale for 2$ in the summer. Perfect for on the go, to leave in the car and everything inbetween. Last a decent amount of time for a little price

February 19, 2021

Cheap an great in a pinch

Cheap and great ina pinch if you just need some flip flops for the beach or poolside....but I wouldn’t recommend long term for they don’t last long - you get what you pay for

February 15, 2021

Great cheap flip flops!

I buy these flip flops yearly, definitely worth it! They don't last forever and aren't what I would call high fashion but are a great value for their relatively cheap cost!

February 11, 2021

Best slippers

These slippers are the best. Super affordable and they’ve last me a long time. I love the range of colours and they sometimes have sales where you can get them for even cheaper.