4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

June 25, 2019

You get what you pay for

I’ve always had at least 1 new pair of old navy flip flops every summer because they typically don’t last more than 3 months. They do the job, there’s a selection of colours and not to mention they’re very inexpensive. The downfall I would said is that I have had the flip flop strap on top break on me while I was out and had to walk bare feet. Due to that reason I never wear the sandals far from home or I have spare shoes with me. Other than that, I think they’re great for the price.

June 25, 2019

Great summer outdoor pool accessories

I bought 2 pairs for each of us in the family. They fit true to size. Great colors, and selection at Old Navy. We wear these for walking around the deck area of the pool. They are so bright, and cheerful. Most definitely on trend for summer. Very comfortable to wear, and protect our tender tootsies from the sun baked pool deck.

Great price

I am so in love with old Navy flip flops they are so inexpensive and come in so many different colors to go with every outfit dress for any event..I have bought some for friends and family

June 24, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

Can’t find better basics for the price!

I have been purchasing these sandals for as long as I can remember. They have a great fit, I have never had a pair bother my toes and the color selection is crazy. The price of them is the best part. They aren’t a foam that’ll tear apart like you would buy at other stores for the same price.

June 24, 2019

Comfy and cheap

This slippers are perfect for summer. I usually wear it for my lazy days (which is everyday). I've been using mine for 2 years and it still looks good. I would definitely recommend it

June 23, 2019

Comfortable to feet

I love this product for my feet which I used everyday because ot is very comfortable.I can move very easily and have the safety while walking.Fresh air for the feet and the rubber is not very fit which is good in blood circulation.

June 23, 2019

Summer Essential

I've tried most of the cheaper flipflops out there, and Old Navy's are definitely my favourite so far. They're the only ones I've had through an entire summer that the design on top isn't completely worn off from use and the foam is still decently springy. And I love that they are coming out with cuter prints for them now (this year I have lobsters!)

New Brunswick, Canada

These are Fabulous!!

I popped into Old Navy to get my don some sandals and saw these on sale for 1.00!!!! So of course I grabbed a few pairs for myself and I havent taken them off. I ❤️ Them ! I will definitely be going back for more even at the regular price.

Tough shoes

I have bought these when they go on sale for my daughter. I often can't find things like this for her because she has a size 11 foot. These come in a wide variety of sizes and have been really durable. She's tough on footwear and she's had them last more than one season (one pair over 4 yrs). They also come in a wide variety of colors.

Great Flip Flops for a dollar

Love Old Navy flip flops … every year for as long as I can remember they go sale for $1. They have both women's and men's flip flops but you have to get there early. The flip flops are durable and lasts all year long. Every year I buy a few pairs (great fashion colours) for myself and a couple of pairs (standard navy blue and black) for the guys. They're great just to toss a pair or two in the car so they're always on hand in case we pass by a beach and stop for a bit.