4.1/5
1940 reviews
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

December 12, 2019

Can't beat the price

I love when they have their $2 sale 8n the summer. I stock up with many different styles and colours for the summer. No worrying 8f a pair gets ruined and worn out. You just grab another pair and your in your way.

Old Navy Flip flops

I love Old Navy's flip flops they are comfortable and. I love the assortment of colours and sizes and they are very well made. Also their prices always make me return for more.

Go to flip flop

I love these flip flops. They are sold at a reasonable price and have a variety of colors and patterns. They lasg about 1.5-2 summers for me before breaking. They also sell large sizes for us tall girls

My go-to flip flops

These are my go-to flip flops for in and around the house, the beach, hotels, and everywhere in between. I've got a couple of pairs and they have each lasted forever.

Best cheap flip flops

These are the hands down best cheap flip flop you can buy. I have walked around all day shopping and my feet never hurt at all. I find with flip flops they usually start to hurt in between the toes but not with these. Definitely recommend them!

December 09, 2019

Not too impressed with these flip-flops

I bought these Old Navy flip-flops, they were on for 2 bucks for flip flops, during the summer time. Are you still on for about 2 and 1/2 Weeks they killed the inside of my toes, the end up falling apart on me they were just not meant to be I would not buy them or ask for anyone to buy them but hey it was on for two box I should have known better

Indiana, United States

Love these sandals!

These are my go-to's in the summer. They give you enough cushion to walk on without going flat really quick. They also have a ton of colors to choose from so you can coordinate with your outfits! After having them for a few months, they will do what all flip flops do and break. All in all they're well worth the price.

December 08, 2019

Summer time staple

Every year I also stock up on a couple pairs each for myself and kids to use during the summer. The are usually in pretty rough shape come end of summer so they get tossed which is no biggie considering they only cost a few dollars each.

Updated On: December 08, 2019

Comfortable as well.

2.2/5

November 30, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Just no

Very uncomfortable and severely cheaply made detail is absolutely hideous the fact that your on holiday and there inbetween your toes rubbing you causing a huge blister is a big no no I want to enjoy my holiday not to be in pain do not waste money.

November 26, 2019

Great for vacation & everyday!

I always buy multiples of the flip flops to take on vacation, wear around the house, summer I wear these everyday all day. They are comfortable and great colours available.