4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

June 08, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

Love this

I have bought multiple pairs of these and they always last. Even though they last for multiple summers, I buy new ones each year! I would definitely recommend these to anyone

June 04, 2021

Great summer sandal

These are perfect, as they are low cost so I can get them in every color to match any outfit. They are actually comfortable and dont make that farting sound when you walk. The best past is definitely the price and since I'm always misplacing my stuff I can keep a pair in every closet, and even in my car!!

June 03, 2021

Absolutely love this

I literally have a pair of this in every color!!!! I also have one pair each for beach, balcony, backyard, basement! My husband thought I was nuts to have bought so many! Now he finds them in each area of the house 🙄

June 01, 2021
    Oklahoma, United States

Best cheap flip flop ever

This is the most worth it flip flop I have ever purchased. It is so cheap but can last a long time. I tend to get it in many colors for the summer so I can easily switch up an outfit. They are so comfy and easy to throw on, definitely worth the price.

May 31, 2021

Love it

Perfect for summer!
    I love these flip flops my e tire family is using these every summer. We always bought different color to macth our summer outfits. Very cheap would recommend this

May 28, 2021

Flip-flop 🩴

I wouldn’t say I recommend these flip-flops but yes compare to the prices they are great. I would buy them if I don’t have any other flip-flops to wear. They are a bit firm and a little poky on both sides of the slippers, which is hurting and hence you can’t wear them for a long time.

May 25, 2021

Love these flip flops😍

These are my go to flip flops for our family! They are great for the day to day and beach wear. I tend to buy new ones every year although never need them because the previous years are still in great condition. Another great thing is the color selection.

May 22, 2021
    California, United States

Cheap but useful flip flops!

I buy them every other year, they would be 2 for $5, I mean what other company can beat that price? They are squishy and hold your feet well. Unless you’re walking on rocks all day, these flip flops will last you years. I use them to run errands, gardening, and go to the beach. Reliable and useful and at the same time, great value for your money!

May 22, 2021

Seriously how many colours can you buy!

I love these for entire family for lake! I have so many colours and so many sizes of them in a basket at the lake! They are comfy and last a long time! They are so affordable!

3.2/5

May 13, 2021

Not the best

Wasnt inlove with the product. The plastic thong really hurt my feet. For short term wear they are ok. Long term isnt ideal. Do not walk around with these on