4.1/5
1958 reviews
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

Long lasting

Old navy flip flops are a staple on my summer wardrobe. I have had flip flops that have lasted three summers already and are almost like brand new. I love the variety of colours and patterns.

Got loads!!!

These are fabulous I have a big hot tub and love having friends over I have tons of these all Colors and sizes this way my guests can get from the house to the hot tub with these flip flops!!!

Cheap and cheerful

When many other stores are taking away their “summer wear” Old Navy always have their flip flops up on the wall. They are by far the better priced flip flops, yet unlike other cheap flip flops these hold up and are comfortable. They are also a perfect addition to anyone’s gym bag!

Everyone loves Old Navy flips

Been buying these flip flops every spring/summer for as long as I can remember. cheap, comfy and come in all sorts of cute colors. Every woman I know wears these flip flops!

January 15, 2020

Great for a flip flop!

These are great flip flops for the price. I usually wait until they go on sale. They sometimes even go on sale for $1 or $2. They have almost every colour you can think of. I have a couple pairs that are several years old. They do the job.

January 15, 2020

Nice slippers

I like these slippers cheap and nice but we cannot wear these slippers during rain because they become too slippery and incredibly chances of slipping and falls.

Only ones I wear

These flip-flops are the only ones I ever where they're comfortable inexpensive an amazing I've been in three weddings in the summer and we were supposed to wear flip-flops and only because every single colour you can possibly think of

2.8/5

Look great but hurt

I love all the different colors available for the flip flops and the price is definitely worth it. My only complaint is that the plastic that goes between your toes hurts when you wear them for a longer period.

2.0/5

It's okay

Old Navy flip flops are okay to wearing for a short distance. I find sometimes their not comfortable as much as it should. But I will still buy them and wear them.

Cheap, comfortable, practical

These flip flops are extremely comfortable despite the strap being plastic which usually give me blisters, these do not. Cannot go wrong for the price, they wear out throw them out and get another pair, often on sale for $1! Keep in mind these are flip flops and not meant for hiking and long walks. They are perfect for what they are meant to be.