4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

December 18, 2018

Fun but dont walk far!

These are fun-come in almost every color-casual and cool flip flops. Inexpensive. So remember that when you THINK you gonna walk more than 1000 steps in em. U trippin.

December 13, 2018

Super cheap and perfect flip flop

I use these flip flops for the beach and pool and they’re awesome. And the price is so cheap, you can’t beat it. The variety of colours is also unbeatable. You will find every colour in the rainbow

2.0/5

December 06, 2018

Fall apart way too easily

I have tried many many pairs of old navy flip flops, and all of them break before the summer is over. The strap pulls out from the base. Plus the foam thins so fast, you eventually feel like you are walking barefoot, you feel every painful pebble. They hurt the feet. Don't buy them.

December 06, 2018

Best flip flops I’ve owned

I was given these flip flops from my sister-in law for my birthday. Which is in the end of spring. They lasted me all summer and seems like they will last another summer. Amazing. I’m used to buying a new pair every couple weeks in the summer. Very awesome product

December 04, 2018

Great bang for your buck

I buy these every year on dollar flip flop day. I have them in every colour so always have a pair to match my outfit. You can’t go wrong with these when you get them for a dollar!

December 04, 2018

Tried and true

I absolutely love my old navy flip flops. I always have a few pairs of these in my closet and they typically last for quite a while, and usually only cost a couple of dollars! Well worth it!

0.8/5

December 02, 2018

No good for nothing

I've bought these flip flops which I will never buy again as it hurts the bottom of the feet and comes undone. I know to never buy again don't care if they even go on sale for 1$ a waste of money.

December 01, 2018

Great flip flops for the price.

Honestly, you can't go wrong with those old navy dollar flip flop days. Even when it is not a dollar, I tend to stop by to buy myself a pair or two when my feet are hurting from wearing heels. They are comfy and come in so many colours!

November 26, 2018

Great for the price

My family loves to travel and it’s usually to very hot climate destinations. These flip flops due to how dense they are can resist some time when worn somewhere such as Honduras without falling completely apart. I really love the colors available and quality for the price.

November 17, 2018

A Hit or a Flop?

Old Navy flip flops are good for short time use. I received a pair at a wedding as a take home gift. They were great compared to my high heels! They are on the firmer side.The flip flops will probably not last long but are good to wear a couple of times. They are probably worth it, if you are in a bind and need a cheap flip flop quickly. I would not purchase these on my own but I did love them the night of the wedding.