4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

April 19, 2019

IM ALWAYS BUYING THESE

these are my go to flip flops, everyone in my family loves them. The kids love picking from the wide range of uf colours. These are perfect for the beach or a vacation. These flip flops are dirt cheap but quality built. They last very long, would 10/10 recommend these.

April 19, 2019

Nothing special but definitely a staple!

They are cheap flip-flops. They're not special but these ones last a lot longer than some other basic styles from other brands. The come in tons of colour options and sometimes even cute designs. I love that they have sizes for the entire family. The price point is especially great if you snag them when they have their dollar sale but even on a regular sale I find the price is still comparable.

2.0/5

April 18, 2019

Not the greatest

Usually on sale for a couple bucks or so but Not the sturdiest flip flops. The latch/circle piece on the sides is not that comfortable. I usually wear them when I don't have to walk around much.

April 16, 2019

Great for summer!

I love old navy flip flops, they have $1 sales on the frequently. I always stock up and buy a few pairs for the summer. They last and the piece between your toes doesn’t pop/rip out!

April 15, 2019

Fav flip flops

I love old navy flip flops; they are so perfect for summer. I love those $1 flip flop sales. Can't wait for the next one. So soft and comfortable. Favorite flip flops.

April 14, 2019

Best sandals for the buck!

These sandles come in a variety of different colours and they are not to bad in comfort for a standard plain sandal. I actually bought 3 this years in different colours but they great to just slip on.

April 12, 2019

So comfy

I bought these last summer and they were so comfterble. I bought a few pairs since I usually break flip flops but these are so durable I still have them for this summer!

April 11, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Awesome shoes

Love Old Navy shoes. Very comfortable for a good price. They last for a very long time. And love all the colors and varieties.Certainly a go to for shoes and clothes.

April 10, 2019

Only ones I own

These are the only flip flops I will purchase. I stock up on them and they are perfect for a grab and go. You can personalize them to suite your needs or you can leave them as they are. I only buy special flip flops for certain outings like weddings or functions, but I always have a backup of these for when your feet get sore!

April 10, 2019

Not the best but not the worst

I have a million pairs of these. I love when they go on sale. They don’t always last the longest and I find I have to purchase them every year. They also don’t offer the best support. For the price though I will probably buy these for as long as they make them.