4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

How could you go wrong?

For the price. I buy these in black every couple years or so and throw my old pair out. They are comfortable and timeless flip flops that are perfect for the beach and summertime. I think every female has a pair or two. And if you don’t? Go get a couple they’re 2/$5.

January 19, 2018

Great value for the quality of the product.

I absolutely love these flip flops. Every year they go on sale for 1$ and I stock up on every color. They last really long, are very confortable and come in multiple different styles and colours. Great product!

$1 Flip Flop Days!

Every year on $1 flip flop day I stock up and buy at least 10 pairs. It’s a crazy value and since I’m super hard on my shoes it makes it so I don’t feel so bad when a pair breaks after a couple weeks. Would definitely recommend buying them even if they aren’t $1, but definitely watch out for when they are :)

Good bang for your buck

My favourite part of the summer is Old Navy $1 flip flop sales. I stock up in all colours for both myself and my husband. They are wonderful. Can't beat the price even if you only have them one summer. These are my I don't care if we lose them or break them kinda sandals. They are fairly comfy considering.

2.8/5

January 18, 2018

Buy them on sale and always try them on first

I always buy these when they're 1$ each, but its hit or miss if you find a comfy pair. Some feel fine while others tear your feet up. I love using them around the house in summer time.

Can’t go wrong

During the $1 sale it’s always a good idea to snag a few pairs of these. They hold up well, and come in so many colors, easy to throw into a bag and have a pair ready on hand!

January 18, 2018

You have to add these to your collection

These go on sale for $1 once a year but.... even if you miss it out is a steal of a deal. They hold up very well and come in fun colors that match everything

Summer fun..

We love these Old Navy flip flops! We stock up every year when they have the anual $1 flip flop sale. Our entire family wears these all year round. Excellent value, we wear them as slipper around the house year round to summer time beach wear! Perfect, many colors to choose from. Can't wait for another sale! Definitely a must have product.

January 17, 2018

Cheap, comfortable, but you need to buy several pairs

I like wearing flip flops in the house, and these are quite comfortable and cheap ($) but the straps will break in less than a year (with daily wear), which is disappointing, so I need to stock up.

2.8/5

Uncomfortable

If the middle of the flip flop had a soft comfortable feeling it would be an great asset but because it doesn't they tend to get uncomfortable and give blisters