4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

0.5/5

February 16, 2019

Uncomfortable

Bought these flip flops because they were cheap but after wearing it, I realized why they're so cheap and you should definitely splurge when it comes to footwear. They were so uncomfortable. I've had a pair of flip flops from American Eagle that were even more uncomfortable the first time you wear it but on second wear, you can break it to and it's so comfortable. This Old Navy pair made me cry every time I tried to wear it. Don't recommend it at all. My sister had a pair as well. Not a fan.

February 13, 2019

Great price

I go through a couple old navy flip flops a year. Maybe two a summer. But I do not mind because I view the price over quality. They are durable for the price and come in many colours and sizes!

February 12, 2019

I love flip flops!

I have purchased so many pairs of flip flops and none of them ever stand up to my old navy flip flops! They hold up so well with my over wearing. The foam is the perfect density to be comfortable for all day wear.

Could be better

Pretty comfly flip flops for the price that you pay for, however, they toe thong thing keeps popping out of the bottom every time we do a little tug on it.

Good for the price

These are fairly comfortable and durable for the most part. I do agree with others that they’re very slippery when wet, but they’re good for the price

2.2/5

I personally don’t recommend

I love wearing flip flops in the summer . I purchased a bunch last summer when they were on for $2. I find them very slippery on store floors I almost slipped many times . Haven’t worn them since .

February 10, 2019

Well priced

We all have those flip flops that stick around and keep us company for longer then they should...those are these ones. They are really well priced and pretty well made. I find that they often have holes rubbed through the soles in a couple months but for the price you can’t beat them!

February 08, 2019

Great, easy addition to summer!

I have at least 3 or 4 pairs of these every year...random colours to match different moods and styles. Comfy for regular but not constant wearing. Good quality (they always last at least 2 summers) and excellent price!

Love

I always get them on sale. And I get them for all my kids. Great variety of colors and styles. They arent your trekking shoe but they do their job for a visit to the beach. So far none of mine have broken or caused hurt but it's a possibility if you are using them for too long...

Great summer buy

Definitely a great value! They were under $5 and went on sale for $2. Tons of exciting colours to choose from. They are also super affordable so you can afford to purchase several colours to match all of your summer outfits or swimsuits. Only complaint is that the hard plastic can be a little uncomfortable between the toes, and I had 2 pair break. Was able to get a refund with receipt, however, with no problem. I wouldn’t go on a hike while wearing them but great for lounging around the bbq or the beach!