Crocs Reviews

2.8/5
Ranked #2 out of 4 in Clogs

These clogs are a closed cell resin which is anti-microbial by nature and resists odor, making these perfect barefoot shoes. A combination of material and design makes the shoe slip resistant. Strategically placed ventilation holes allow water, sand and air to travel through the footwear. Heel strap can be rolled forward for a slip on clog shoe or keep it back for a heel strap. Arch support is built in, making these all day shoes. Non marking outsole.

0.5/5

June 11, 2017

Sorry Crocs are not comfy for me sweaty feet dirty toes and I wouldn't be caught dead in them... They remind me of something thats not nice to say... Just find them offensive .

June 11, 2017

I do not like Crocs. They make my feet sweat and are slippery. But, I guess resin or plastic will do that.
    I had a pair of leather clogs and they were so comfortable, that I wore them out. So, not being able to find leather ones anymore, I opted in trying these. No cushioning , just hard on the feet. No thank you.

January 07, 2016

These are the most comfortable shoe I have ever wore in my life and its so hard to believe that something so lightweight could give you such support and comfort

September 23, 2015

i won 2 pairs of crocs, i chose the flat shoes and i have to say they are the best. usually with flats they start to smell after a while from not wearing socks. well i have been goign on 2 years in these flats and they dont smell

September 10, 2015

Crocs were created in 2002 and can be seen on people’s feet all over the world. As the years have gone by, their styles have become much more diverse from when they first started out. I mean, Croc Wedges? I can feel the comfort right now. This could mean I could actually dress up in my skirt suit and not be stuck wearing bright pink running shoes all day just for some comfort.

When I first heard the word Crocs or saw someone wearing a pair, the first thing that came to my mind was a green pair of rubber shoes that would probably make your feet sticky & stinky. Well, I was proven wrong once I was told to pick my pairs online. They have over 300 styles – everything from hot pink to camouflage. Looking for a fashionable boot to wear with a cute outfit or a pair to wear while flinging snowballs at the passer-bys for a few hours in the frigged cold? Crocs will most likely have it.

Along with the amount of colors and styles they have, they have warm shoes, too. It’s Crocs on the outside and fuzzy on the inside. There are no holes on the outside of these shoes that are in the regular Crocs as that kind of defeats the purpose of having fuzz inside your shoes. They remind me of slippers. Slippers that not only kept your feel warm but ones that you could travel around the city in.

So when I picked these out, I picked out my favorite color, pink. It’s a light pink and it has the fuzz on the inside. I was also able to pick a pair out for Kinsley so it was my chance to choose something for us that was the same.

When they came in, I was ecstatic! I first put Kinsley’s pair on and they slipped on easily. The back strap on the back was a bit tight to put over the back of her ankle but once I got the hang of it, I had no problems. I had her walk in them a bit and thankfully she walked without issues. Some shoes on her can be uncomfortable and she ends up walking really slow or dragging her feet. None of that with these Crocs.

Then I put mine on. As I was sliding me feet into them, I knew I was going to fall in love. They slid in like slippers and they fit like a charm. I first thought they’d just slip off my feet, especially because they were filled with fuzz plus I had socks on but somehow they make these to fit so nicely on your feet but firm enough so they don’t slip off.

They definitely had the Crocs feel. What I mean by that is that if you have ever tried a pair on, even just to see what they feel like, they have a certain feel to them like you are stepping on a plastic type material filled with air.

“Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs fans know and love.”

The odor-resistant qualities is something that peaked my interest. Since I have the fuzz Crocs, this shouldn’t apply as my feet are actually hitting the fuzz and not the outer material. While wearing these (a lot) out in the cold, my feet stayed nice a toasty warm. A few times they were really hot but it was a bit cold out so I definitely wasn’t complaining. As these are easy slip on and off (with some force), once my feet got really hot, I just slipped them out for a second to let my feet breathe then off to walking again.

So, it’s the middle of winter and as long as there is no slush slopping up the city streets in Toronto, I’m pretty sure I’ll wear these until they rip or tear, if that’s even possible. These things are warming than my UGGS.

Overall I love these. I am actually looking forward to finding one of their stores to try on a pair of their boots – I’d like to see if they feel the same as the shoes. Although they might not be the style that some people are searching for, it’s definitely a shoe that should be given a chance. They have some

Now, where are those heels?

July 01, 2015

I'm going to have to give this shoes a pass, they are super uncomfortable and they aren't very attractive looking shoes either.

June 27, 2015

I really, really wanted to like them. Being a nurse and being on my feet for 12 hours a day, I saw co-workers wearing them, and they all claimed they were comfortable. Less than an hour into my first shift with them, I had to call my husband to bring me running shoes, they were soooo uncomfortable, and left huge blisters... Not to mention, the are probably the ugliest foot wear ever :/

June 27, 2015

Crocs are so out, they are tacky and the only thing Crocs are good for as a water shoe or garden shoe (which they were made for)NOT to go shopping in wearing your best dress!!! People need to take a step back and get back to basics when it comes to dressing out in public. But thats another rant!!!

June 23, 2015

I found Crocs to be over priced and very uncomfortable. I also think they are very ugly and personally I don't see the appeal of them.

June 23, 2015

abordable et pratique en tout temps , jardinage, à la plage , en voyage bref un passe-partout pour les loisirs . Se nettoie très facilement et tient très bien dans le pied si la grandeur choisie est la bonne. bonne rapport qualité prix

blinded earned the Beauty Guru badge

Snaeemi added a new review for
    DiorSkin Star Foundation

miruna earned the Elite Reviewer badge

tervisgirl added a new review for
    Tervis Store