Crystal Light Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #7 out of 689 in Misc

Crystal light offers all the benefits of water plus a refreshing light taste! Available in several different flavours, they are sugar free and 90% less calories than leading soft drinks. Visit their main website for more info: http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/Products/A-C/CrystalLight.aspx

June 07, 2017

Crystal light is very good. They variety of flavours kept me interested. It seems that more and more are being discontinued and the selection is dwindling. It's getting harder to find my favourite flavours.

June 07, 2017

I love Crystal Light, It is great for someone trying to lose weight and stay hydrated. It is tastes wonderful, I haven't tried a flavor that I don't like as of yet and drink Crystal light on a regular basis. The packaging makes it very easy to make, easy to open and I normally have diffculty with opening many products.

May 26, 2017

I am very glad that i found Crystal Light. It comes in many delicious flavours.
    Due to medications I take , I drink a lot of water to quench my thirst and as a change, I like
    to drink crystal light. Add some ice cubes and it makes a very refreshing drink.

Being diabetic, sugar is my enemy, but Crystal Light is sugar free and has become my friend.

April 06, 2017

I was advised by my doctors i need to have more intake of water which I find hard to do. The Crystal light liquids have really helped me hit the goal of adding more water to my diet. It can be a little pricey i wish they sold them in bulk somewhere.. but they are tasty and help get through the day of water drinking!

January 12, 2017

I LOVE the added flavor it gives well keeping water healthy I have so many flavors in my cupboard, but i love Razzberry my ultimate favorite flavor, I have gotten so many people addicted top Crystal Light lol Thanks for having great flavors.......

2.0/5

November 09, 2016

Sorry, but I have to say for me this was absolutely tasteless. I'm sorry to have wasted my money on this. I was expecting something that it was not and will never buy it again.

November 09, 2016

I like a lot of the flavours offered in Crystal Light. Im not a big juice/pop person, but if I want a flavoured drink, I opt for this! It also goes good with vodka ;)

November 08, 2016

I love the variety of flavors and they really enhance the flavor of the water. These also have no calories. I bought some recently with coupons because I find them to be somewhat expensive for a small bottle. They do last a long time though.

October 07, 2016

These are so delicious and come in a variety of flavours. They have zero calories so you do not have to feel guilty to indulge. I like the ones that make the pitchers. They go a long way. However I do not let my children have aspartame. So I make them regular 100 percent juices. These are really refreshing though and so easy to prepare. Price is really good cause with the pitcher ones you get 6 pitcher for about 3 dollars.

October 07, 2016

OK....I really like this product because of the variety of flavours and the zero calorie thing, but the price is outrageous. It isn't worth more than $1.50 in my opinion....$4.00 is a joke. I only buy it when the price drops to $1.99 and then I stock up on a few containers. There's no way that this product costs that much to make.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic