Curel Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer Reviews

March 20, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Cuts my shower time in half

Curel Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Lotion is a God send for me. I love that I can shower and apply this before drying off. This lotion is super moisturizing and absorbing. It shaves a lot of time off my morning shower and keeps my skin silky soft.

February 21, 2019

Fantastic moisturizer

We have Curel at our house. We use it on the whole family including our littlest ones. It seems to do a really good job hydrating our skin especially during the dry winter.

December 07, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Works great for my eczema

I apply this lotion every time I get out of the shower. As the weather gets colder, my skin suffers if I don't care for it daily. This options helps so much! It keeps my skin hydrated and feeling soft. No more dry, flaking skin! It absorbs quickly. It does not leave my skin feeling greasy. Just a really great product from an amazing brand.

January 02, 2018
    North Carolina, United States

Time saver and effective

The Curel Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer is the real deal. I love that I can store it in the shower and apply to wet skin immediately after showering. It leaves my skin feeling amazing! I’m a stay at home mom who sometimes cheats myself out of the little things like applying lotion because I am always pressed for time. With Curel I can get that pampered feeling because I don’t have to worry about being dry to use it. I save time and have room for some me time too!

February 28, 2017

I love the after moisturizer, in the shower. It is easy and it spreads all over very easy. When you pat yourself dry. Your skin is so soft and looks amazing. I would definitely recommend this product for easy fast moisturizing every time you shower. Don't know how I went so long not using Cruel Hydra Therapy wet skin moisturizer..

February 27, 2017

Of all the wet lotions out there this curel hydra therapy wet skin lotion is my favorite. It's easy to use, apply on wet skin after show and then wipe. Most other wet skin lotion says pat dry which I don't like because I tend to still feel wet. This one hydrates without leaving me feeling greasy and it last most of the day. Great product.

January 07, 2017

This stuff is just amazing! Apple to wet skin, rub in and then dry off and your skin is so so soft all day. Zero greasy feel and it doesn't rub off with the towel. It soaks in immediately and leaves your skin so hydrated all day. This is the only bottle of lotion that I actually finished and then repurchased.

January 06, 2017

I love this wet skin moisturizer. All you do is when you get out of the shower, before you dry off, get some of the lotion on your hands and quickly rub it on your legs and arms and it locks in moisture so well. My arms and legs have never been so soft!

November 06, 2016

J'ai bien aimé cette crème pour le corps. Ma peau est bien hydrater. Je crois que c'est un hydratation de base . Pour utilisation quotidienne. Odeur très neutre.

November 06, 2016

I saw this on the shelf at my local Drug Store not too long ago and decided to try it. I have bought and like many other Curel products, and my Mom used Curel too. It is also dermatologist recommended. It went on really smooth and swiftly, it was easy to spread on even in the shower spray. I didn't feel sitcky or clammy after I towel dried off either. It was a bit expensive, but I don't use it daily, on average 2-3 x a week. It is good for those winter days where there is 0% humidity and dry outside.

It is water activated to go deep into the skin's surface, and thus helps repair the skin with a Ceramide Complex.

Ceramide Complex is a multi-lamellar system of vegetable-derived, semi-synthetic ceramides, cholosterol, free fatty acids and phytosphingosine. Identical to lipids found in the skin, it has been concentrated and formulated into a system to provide enhanced skin moisturization and protection.