Curel Itch Defense Lotion Reviews

Ranked #484 out of 1658 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 26, 2017

I am usually a St. Ives user but I decided to try something new when I bought the Curel Itch Deference Lotion. Oh my goodness, I am so glad I did! This lotion is extremely hydrating without feeling greasy and has no smell which is nice if you have sensitive skin. It also helps with itchy skin and the best part is that it leaves your skin feeling so soft, even within 24 hours of apply. Definitely found my new go to moisturizer.

January 05, 2017

Bought this at London drugs on sale for 3.99 and bought 5 bottles all at once. This is the best lotion for my daughters eczema especially during winter. We tried a lot of expensive products but this is the only brand that I can recommend.

October 31, 2016

Cette crème règle tout mes problèmes de peaux sèches. Lotion qui pénètre rapidement et très hydratante. Non collante , je l'applique chaque soir avant le coucher et au réveil ma peau est douce.

October 31, 2016

This is the ONLY lotion that works for my eczema! I have probably tried every single (unscented) lotion on the market for eczema/dry skin. It is the only lotion that keeps working through the day and night. It is so thick and feels so silky on my skin! It is the only lotion I will use.

September 08, 2016

Curel Itch Lotion is hands down the best lotion on the market, I love how this product makes my skin feel soothed, soft and moisturized. It has a very unique feel when you first put the lotion on your skin that may take a bit to get used to but give it a chance and you will see a noticeable difference in your skin's texture within days of using the product. So far no other brand can compare to the sheer moisture that this product brings to my skin. I highly recommend this product. Kudos to Curel on the making of this skin care product.

September 04, 2016

I had pitaraisis rosea this lotion was the only thing I could find besides lanolin(which got very expensive afterwile) that did not make it worse. Definitely recommend

February 08, 2016

We use this for my daughter who has eczema. It works wonderfully. We have tried so many other lotions. I stick with this and love it.

December 16, 2015

Price is a bit steep where I am at, but its a big bottle as you can see. Have been using it for a few weeks and my ezcema is notreacting negatively to it!

October 17, 2015

I was given this as a gift and it works wonders on my skin. I am prone to dryness and itching and this cream helps sooth my itching! Great product. I'm not sure about the price though as I was given this as a gift from my mother.

June 18, 2015

This was recommended to me because my son was displaying signs of eczema. Endorsed by the National Eczema Association, I gave it a try and it worked! Now I use it after every bath to keep that severe dry skin hydrated and healthy.