Curél Moisture Facial Milk Reviews

Soothing milk leaves the skin soft and fully moisturized.

Designed specifically for dry, sensitive skin, this comforting milky texture hydrates, restores skin comfort and leaves it soft and radiant. The Facial Milk fills up the ceramide reservoir, protects the skin from external stimuli and helps to improve your skin`s natural barrier function. pH balanced, Fragrance Free, Colourant Free, and Alcohol Free.

You may also like Curél Makeup Cleansing Gel, Curél Foaming Facial Wash, and Curél Intensive Moisture Eye Zone Essence.

November 23, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Meets the Curel standard, scent free and kind on skin

I have been using this moisture milk as part of my Curel routine and this isn't something I would normally use, but it really compliments the Curel range. A nice package of pump deliver, one or two pumps is plenty, so it will last a good amount of time.

Again, with the Curel products that I have used, it is scent free, no smell at all, so doesn't interfere with any other products with scent that you may use.

November 22, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Inspired!

I was most dubious about this little beauty but it had taken me by surprise in every aspect. I loved the consistency of the product and how my skin didn’t feel as expected once the product was applied. I honestly expected a sticky after feel but it made my skin feel absolutely gorgeous!

November 19, 2019
    Somerset, United Kingdom

Moisture milk

This was my favourite of all and I would highly recommend and will purchase it once finished I think it is value for money for a quality bran£
    It’s easy to use light and will last a while as a little goes along way leaving skin moisture and well nourished

November 19, 2019
    Oldham, United Kingdom

Facial milk is a must have

On trying this facial milk everyday I must say it is the best thing I have ever used,it was like having a facial in a little bottle, my skin looked refreshed and healthy and I received many compliments regarding it. A must have product.

November 15, 2019
    Calderdale, United Kingdom

Full of moisture

Definitely recommend this product for dry skin it left my skin soft and radiant after use. Skin feels more lighter and doesn't look clogged. Will buy this product again.

Bradford, United Kingdom

Love it

As much as this product with it being a milk sounds messy it actually isn't. It's easy to apply and works wonders. My skin doesn't feel as tight anymore and more elasticated. A must buy

England, United Kingdom

Feels lovely!

I'll be honest, I'm not normally a fan of facial milks but this has changed my mind! It smells lush and felt so nice on my skin. I want to use it longer to see of the affect lasts, but I'm already convinced and will be buying again

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Love this

Face feels great
    It does not have a strong smell so it is not irritating, light fresh scent
    Leaves skin feeling soft, moisturised and looking glowy
    Having very sensitive skin, this product did not break me out and feels great

2.3/5

November 13, 2019
    Croydon, United Kingdom

Just not creamy enough

I actually applied this moisturiser every 20 minutes one day just to see if it would moisturise my skin....nope. Far too much water so it's just not creamy and rich enough to have any effect on my skin. I was really surprised as I love the face wash and like the eye zone serum.

November 11, 2019
    Bedford, United Kingdom

Very pleasant

Very pleasant, nice texture, doesn't irritate my skin, doesn't dry it too, very light, doesn't clog pores. Very nice package, quite happy with it, definitely recommend it