Dairy Queen Ice cream Cakes Reviews
#33 in Ice Cream

January 05, 2018

Happy Birthday

Ever since my one kids birthday many moons ago and there desire to have an ice cream cake for their birthday that's all the 3 of them have requested each and every year. They have been such a huge hit at their birthday parties and all the kids love them. Not only is it their birthday cake it's the ice cream as well. BOOM. Looking forward to many more birthdays and many more special stops for treats at Dairy Queen. Thank you!!!

January 04, 2018

Great Cakes! We buy these every birthday!

This is a great tasting ice cream cake. Always fresh and tasty. The only cake with have for birthdays in our family. We always buy this at Christmas too!

December 17, 2017

newfie

dairy queen is so good the icecream is just delicious and they food is really good to they finally opened a store near a location of were we live so awesome my family got me one for my birthday this year it was good really good would reccomend to anyone

November 20, 2017

For the Ice Cream Lover

We've bought perhaps a dozen of these cakes, all sizes, over the years. You have to be an ice cream lover to really appreciate them. I myself prefer a combination of both cake and ice cream but my kids and husband love these.

June 21, 2017

No Shortage on Flavours

Dairy Queen cakes are delicious, and they never get old since there are a multitude of flavours to choose from. The ice cream used for the cake is rich, creamy, and decadent. It is thick and high-quality. The fact that you can get it in so many flavours just makes the cake even better!

My favourite parts of the cake are the crunchy fudgy cookie layer and the "icing" on top of the cake. The crunchy cookie layer is chocolate and delicious. It perfectly compliments the texture of the smooth ice cream.

The downfall to this cake is the price, as it can be quite steep for a small cake.

June 15, 2017

One of the best cakes out there!

Dairy Queen ice cream cakes are totally irresistible!! The "frosting" on the cake is rich and sweet. The ice cream in the cake is decadent and delicious. It is so creamy and melts in your mouth as you eat it. I love the cookies and cream ice cream but there are so many fun flavors!!. The nice crunch in the cake adds such a delicious layer and a great texture. All layers of the cake together work perfectly together. This is such a delicious sweet treat. The cost is quite high but it is worth it for special occasions.

June 15, 2017

Perfect for summer parties!

I love Dairy Queen's ice cream cakes! I remember I always wanted one for my birthday every year since my birthday is in the summer and who doesn't love ice cream on a hot day?! I love the cookie centre it's so yummy and crunchy which adds a great contrasting texture to the smooth ice cream. So many flavours and combos you can get. I'd recommend if you want something different from a regular sponge cake.

June 13, 2017

OMG I have so many great memories of DQ ice cream cake

I absolutely LOVE DQ ice cream cakes!!!! We used to get one every year for my dad's birthday when I was little and I always looked forward to it.

I absolutely love DQ's soft serve as it's not overly sweet to allow for lots of yummy toppings. I used to hate the Cake Mate icing that they use on top when I was little, but now I love it for it's nostalgia. Sometimes there is a little too much fudge in the middle layer, but really who would complain about that?

If you have never tried a DQ ice cream cake, you should treat yourself! They often have coupons for their cakes and in the wintertime they often sell them for half price, you just have to keep any eye out for sales at your local DQ.

May 22, 2017

We really enjoy the cookie crumbs, fudgy chocolate and ice cream. The cakes are the best. We get them for Birthdays and everybody loves them. My grandson does not want any other kind of birthday cake.

December 30, 2016

Ice cream cakes are definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. I honestly, could sit and eat a whole cake! There is something about the combination of icing and ice cream. I also have only ever tried ice cream cake from dairy queen.