Dairy Queen Ice cream Cakes Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 494 in Ice Cream

June 21, 2017

No Shortage on Flavours

Dairy Queen cakes are delicious, and they never get old since there are a multitude of flavours to choose from. The ice cream used for the cake is rich, creamy, and decadent. It is thick and high-quality. The fact that you can get it in so many flavours just makes the cake even better!

My favourite parts of the cake are the crunchy fudgy cookie layer and the "icing" on top of the cake. The crunchy cookie layer is chocolate and delicious. It perfectly compliments the texture of the smooth ice cream.

The downfall to this cake is the price, as it can be quite steep for a small cake.

June 15, 2017

One of the best cakes out there!

Dairy Queen ice cream cakes are totally irresistible!! The "frosting" on the cake is rich and sweet. The ice cream in the cake is decadent and delicious. It is so creamy and melts in your mouth as you eat it. I love the cookies and cream ice cream but there are so many fun flavors!!. The nice crunch in the cake adds such a delicious layer and a great texture. All layers of the cake together work perfectly together. This is such a delicious sweet treat. The cost is quite high but it is worth it for special occasions.

June 15, 2017

Perfect for summer parties!

I love Dairy Queen's ice cream cakes! I remember I always wanted one for my birthday every year since my birthday is in the summer and who doesn't love ice cream on a hot day?! I love the cookie centre it's so yummy and crunchy which adds a great contrasting texture to the smooth ice cream. So many flavours and combos you can get. I'd recommend if you want something different from a regular sponge cake.

June 13, 2017

OMG I have so many great memories of DQ ice cream cake

I absolutely LOVE DQ ice cream cakes!!!! We used to get one every year for my dad's birthday when I was little and I always looked forward to it.

I absolutely love DQ's soft serve as it's not overly sweet to allow for lots of yummy toppings. I used to hate the Cake Mate icing that they use on top when I was little, but now I love it for it's nostalgia. Sometimes there is a little too much fudge in the middle layer, but really who would complain about that?

If you have never tried a DQ ice cream cake, you should treat yourself! They often have coupons for their cakes and in the wintertime they often sell them for half price, you just have to keep any eye out for sales at your local DQ.

May 22, 2017

We really enjoy the cookie crumbs, fudgy chocolate and ice cream. The cakes are the best. We get them for Birthdays and everybody loves them. My grandson does not want any other kind of birthday cake.

December 30, 2016

Ice cream cakes are definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. I honestly, could sit and eat a whole cake! There is something about the combination of icing and ice cream. I also have only ever tried ice cream cake from dairy queen.

December 30, 2016

my youngest son like the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Cake last year for his Birthday I purchase one for him he shared some of it with me it's great tasting and cools you down I would recommend this product to anyone for a hot summer day or for anytime as a delicious treat

October 04, 2016

I couldnt image not having a ice cream cake for my birthday. Ever since i was little i always had tacos and ice cream cake for my birthday, that was the one day i always looked forward too.. My favorite part is the middle.. i could eat that all the time

September 14, 2016

If you want a good ice cream cake, this is the place to get it. I have had several birthday cakes over the yeas and I look forward each year to one. love the crunch of the chocolate and the creamy ice cream, not to forget about the caramel holding it all together. The price was reasonable as well. They can put anything on the cake you wish so it is good for the amount they charge. I highly recommend it to all.

September 13, 2016

We always buy Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cakes for our Birthday Party! My family loves different kinds. The taste is amasing. It is a real and delicious ice cream.

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Best tips to stop smoking?

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Luv2SaveMeryem added a new review for
    Armstrong Cheese Old

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine