1 review
Darphin Tangerine Aromatic Care Reviews

Good - 0

October 05, 2014

Tangerine aromatic care is an essential oil. Applied nightly in a very small amount to your face it help rejuvenate your skin and fight the first signs of aging. I've noticed since using this product, that when I wake up my skin is balanced. It doesn't feel dry like my moisturizer wasn't enough, nor does it feel oily like I need to wash. My face looks fresh and radiant. I have experienced a significant decrease in blemishes. I'm one of those lucky ladies who gets to experiences pimples AND wrinkles. Tangerine aromatic care has helped me with both.
    I still apply a bit of lotion around my eyes, brow, and between my nose and corners of lips, and I expect to need to moisturize my whole face when the really cold weather hits. But, this product is not intended to replace your facial lotion- it's more like a serum. The only downside is that it is quite pricey.