4.9/5
Dawn blue Reviews

Good - 0

June 24, 2020

Dish Soap

This dish soap is not only great for cutting grease from dishes, it is also a great ore treatment for soiled laundry, for getting grease out of and off of almost anything. I also pour some down my drains to keep them from clogging. My husband used it to wash our vinal siding.

June 23, 2020

I Love it! it’s the Best dish soap I have ever used!

Dawn blue is by far my favourite dish soap ever! It has proven to me time and time again to always work better then any other dish soap i have ever used!

June 17, 2020

I love dawn blue dish soap. It's my 1 dish soap.

I love Dawn dish soap. It is really good on stains and not just on dishes. I use it on baby bibs after they eat anything like spaghetti sauce and it takes it out like it wasnt there. It's the only dish soap I use.

June 15, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

This product is versatile.

I love this product I use it to get out oil stains in clothes effortlessly. I use it to wash my tub out by coating it with baking soda, vinegar and dawn blue dish soap, let it sit for 10 min rub around and spritz with more vinegar and little to no scrubbing. Also if you don’t want to bend over just use a broom to scrub your bath.

June 10, 2020

Works amazing

This is my favorite dish soap, i recommend it to everyone, i have ise many others and alot of them leave a greasy film, especially sunlight. I have never felt any sort of grease on ny dishes when i have this soap and my pans get cleaned extremely well with this also

April 30, 2020

Awesome soap with so many uses!

I have been using dawn Blue original for many many years. It washes my dishes quickly and gets rid of any oily residue with one swipe. The best part of Dawn is it getting out grease and oily stains on clothes. My husband gets a lot of oils splattered on his clothes from cooking. I dab a little dawn on the spot, wait a short time, toss it in the wash and its gone.

I now buy the huge 90oz bottle of it on Amazon.

April 29, 2020

Always under my kitchen sink!

Dawn dish soap is great for washing dishes; stays soapy for a whole load, even greasy dishes. But it's so much more than just dish soap...I use it throughout the house for cleaning, especially the bathroom! Perfect for getting hard water off of the shower stall - mixed with equal parts water, vinegar and a few squirts of Dawn, spray on and leave for an hour - you can spray, wipe or squigee off your cleaning solution and it is sparkling clean. Also, keeps the hard water or bar soap scum from sticking.

April 24, 2020

Dawn dish soap

Dawn Blue Dish Detergent is kind to skin, works amazingly well and has a quite neutral scent that isn't likely to bother people as some are with fancy scented detergents

April 20, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy this product over any other

Dawn blue, is a superb quality dish soap. I have used this gentle
    product to bathe my dogs time and time again. It doesn't irritate there skin and makes their fur soft. Also I apply it to my greesy pots and pans. Let sit for 10 min. And everything comes off super easy. This is a very good product that is kind on the environment as well. You get your money's worth here.

April 14, 2020

This is by far my favorite dishwashing soap!!!

I am absolutely in love with the Dawn blue dish soap!!!! The smell is absolutely amazing and it cleans the dishes better then any other soap I have ever bought.