Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

June 13, 2019

One of the best dishwashing liquid i know

I alternate this with sunlight. In comparison, this one is thicker than sunlight. I would love to have a better smell though than the current one. I feel that it is too strong for my preference though i love its effectiveness.

June 13, 2019

My go to dish washing soap

I've tried many different dish washing soap and I have to say this is my absolute favorite. Its tough on getting dirt off of my dishes but my hands dont get dry. It also comes in some great scents. I would highly recommend this product.

Best dish soap

Dawn dish soap is my go to dish soap for everything. I love how it doesn’t take much to get rid of grease. One thing I hate washing is Tupperware, because even after washing, they sometimes don’t feel clean, but with dawn, the Tupperware is cleaned and doesn’t have the”oil” feel to them.

June 11, 2019

Good for everything

This is the only soap I buy now. Great for literally everything. I use it to clean the dishes, as an everyday cleaner, wash my dog, wasp repellent, everything. It doesn't dry out my hands if I forget gloves, and makes doing the dishes so easy. Really cuts through oil the first time. Saw that this was good to prevent fleas, after my dog had fleas the first year I got him. Been making the mixture every summer and hasn't gotten anything since. Had a wasp problem two years straight and tried all the suggested solutions. Finally tried this method before calling it quits and so far so good. Easy to mix, just soap and water and bye bye wasps. Definitely good for everything

June 10, 2019

Love this dishsoap

This is the only dishsoap I buy. Without a doubt this is the best on the market. It’s the one that cleans the best plus makes the most suds without using a lot of soap.

June 09, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love this!

I love this dish detergent! It works really good. I find dawn a lot better then any other dish liquid out there! It can also gets stains out of clothes!

June 09, 2019

Must try

I’ve been using this just for dishes I found out that that it’s great to take out stains cloths rubs cuts grease it sure does. If you have not tried trust me it does more than dishes and comes in different sense

June 05, 2019

My go to dish soap

Dawn is my favorite dish soap to use. The most important thing with dishes is getting off the extra hard stuff like stuck on foods or greasy pans. Dawn has never let me down. I also find I dont need to use as much soap as I do with other products.

June 04, 2019

Un peu plus cher...mais plus que du savon ! ! !

Tout simplement génial ! ! ! !
    Nettoie très bien l'inox ! Excellent détachant à lessive ! !Parfait pour la baignoire, juste avant le bain des tout petits (entre 2 nettoyages à fond) ! ! !
    Pour ce qui est de la vaisselle, je ne sais pas...
    Mais non!!!Je rigole ! ! !
    La vaisselle est parfaitement propre!Quoi de plus fâchant, que de la vaisselle encore graisseuse après l'avoir lavée!?!
    Aucun résidus graisseux,juste du propre ! ! !

June 04, 2019

Cleans like no other!

I was using other brands, but now exclusively use Dawn. If it's gentle enough to get grease off of a duck, then it is gentle enough for me. Cleans so well and doesn't damage my skin. I use it to get grease stains out of clothes, too. Love, love, love Dawn!