1959 reviews
Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

December 06, 2018

Love the smell and takes the grease away

Love this product
    A little bit goes along way
    Immediately you get bubbles and can wash dirty dishes for days
    I have a bottle that will last months before I have to replace it

Awesome product

Washes dishes well kills fleas off my dog smells good good sized bottles and good pricing my whole family loves dawn dish soap and we will keep using it forever

December 06, 2018

A little goes a ling way

This is always my go to for dish washing. It is very affordable at the regular price and often goes on sale.
    J sometimes buy a different brand when they go on sale, and always end up disappointed.
    I love that a few drops is all that is needed and a single bottle seems to last forever

Vermont, United States

Best dish soap hands down

I always use dawn dish soap it's the best around I love how it cuts right through grease and grime and easily removed stains and stuck on foods and there are so many uses for it other than doing the dishes I've used it for fleas on a kitten most recently and to my amazement it killed every flea within seconds I was shocked

Missouri, United States

Excellent wouldnt go without

IT GETS THE DISHES CLEAN, ITS NOT GREASY, IT LASTS LONG TIME, YOU ALSO CAN USE IT ON ALL SORTS OF DIFFERENT ITEMS, ALSO SPRAY ON YOUR YARD TO KILL TICKS ALSO, i BELIEVE IN Dawn Dish Soap, ive tryed couple other brands but nothing like dawn.

December 05, 2018

Clean!

This is a great product! The only soap I use for my dishes! It leaves my dishes super clean and streak free! Great at digging grease! Doesn’t seem to dry out my hands at all!

December 04, 2018

Easiest Clean

I always use dawn as it does not leave my hands dry after washing dishes and it is so easy to clean stubborn messes. Having a burnt pan has never been so easy to fix.

Oregon, United States

I always buy Dawn!

Dawn is by far the best dish soap. You only need to use a tiny bit for it to be effective, making it last much longer than most brands (especially generics). It really does cut through grease and stuck on stuff on dishes allowing for easy cleaning. My hands become dry easily, but when I use Dawn it does not make my skin so dry.

Best dish soap ever!

I love dawn, it cleans more than just dishes. I use it to wash windows, clean stains on clothes and carpet. Dawn is my go to in the kitchen and around the house!

Yes please

Dawn is the only dishwashing soap we use in our house. It not only cleans our dishes with ease it works well when washing my hands. After seeing how it worked to clean animals covered in oil soot after an oil spill I knew it would work for us.