Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

January 13, 2019

Really does melt fats away!

This is our favourite household dish soap to the point that when I came home with a different kind they were not impressed.
    The soap is really great at fighting grease as they claim.

Magic

This dish liquid is a magic liquid. This is not a dish liquid only. I use it almost for every chore. I use this for cleaning dishes, cleaning kitchen tiles, bathtub, sinks etc. It works amazing, better than any cleaning supplies.

Excellent on Pots & Pans

I have been using Dawn Ultra Platinum Advance power 3X stronger now for sometime. It is an excellent product. Just a drop does a fabulous job of cleaning all my greasy pots & pans Indian cooking leaves a lot of grease even on my stainless Steele stove, so I clean it up with the same soapy Dawn

Love this product

It's the only dishwashing liquid that doesn't make my hands dry. I was using 2 products constantly but accidentally, as I ran out of dishwashing liquid, I bought one at 7-11 and noticed my hands was not dry anymore.

January 12, 2019

Not just for your dishes!

This is my favorite dish liquid, my hands are never dry after using. It's also good as a pre treatment for greasy stains. I also like the Cherryblossom choice.

January 12, 2019

Dawn is the only dish soap I will use

I really like this product and it's one of the things I am very loyal to. It cleans very well and keeps the suds longer than others. And Dawn helps wildlife, how great is that!

January 12, 2019

I use this product and will continue to! Gentle on hands and

Very effective, cuts the grease instantly. I would recommend it to everyone as I have used others that are not as effective. This product is gentle on the hands. It lathers up and lasts longer than other brands that I have tried.

Great Dish Soap

I find this dish soap the best! It keeps the suds longer than other brands and it cleans dishes and grease really well. You only need a little drop. I like that when you purchase Dawn you are also helping wildlife! Two great things! There is a lot of cleaning power in this little bottle!

My Go To For Good

I have been using Dawn soap for over 10 years. The blue Original formula is my favourite by far. Dawn cleans grease, leaves dishes literally sparkling. But the best feature by far is how when you dab a bit on soiled or stained clothes and leave it to sit for a few hours, the results are unbelievable; Stains and grease are all gone! Unless the formula changes, this is the ONLY dish soap that I will buy!

Agreed it's Dawn

Super great quality. Fast breakdown of grease on dishes and everyday items.
    The question of whether or not the product will work for your hard water type or just cleaning Gunk off your outside windows, it's worth your time to try !