Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

November 20, 2019

A must have for cleaning dishes!

This is my go to product for cleaning dishes. Not only does a little go a long way but the product is beyond effective and affordable. I definitely recommend switching over to this product or checking it out if you haven't already.

November 19, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

The best!

This is the only dishwashing liquid my family buys. It always gets the job done! It always leaves the dishes feeling clean and not greasy. I will never buy another brand!

November 19, 2019

Great!

This is a great dish washing detergent, its what we use in my household, a little goes a long way all you need is a little and it lathers up real good. It cleans my dishes very well and leaves a nice scent that is not overpowering. I definately recommend.

November 10, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

The brand I trust

Having an infant, I went crazy trying to find the right dish soap for washing her bottles and my pump parts. I spent a fortune using soap labeled for baby stuff... until I ran out one day and decided to use our family dish soap. It cleans better than the baby stuff and fits into our home needs way better. Love this stuff! Not only do I trust it with our bottles, utensils and plates.. but it also helps clean stains on fabrics!

November 10, 2019
    Georgia, United States

One of the best household products around

This is the only dish soap I will buy! I’ve tried cheaper soaps trying to cut costs but they just don’t come close. Dawn is definitely worth every penny. Dawn cuts grease better than any soap I’ve seen. I use this not only to wash dishes but also to remove stains from cloths. It seriously has so many uses.

November 09, 2019

Grease Killer

Amazing dishwashing soap, tough on grease. I have been using this for quite sometime now and have never considered changing it. Also last longer compared to other soaps because you only need to use a small amount to get the job done.

November 07, 2019

I would buy this product over and over again

I love this product. It's not all that expensive and does along way. I used to use sunlight and I switched for Dawn. Its gentile on my hands and tough on grease and gets the job done.

November 07, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Great Product!

This is always a staple in our house. I love the original blue dawn dish soap. It always works the best and goes the farthest. I have tried multiple other soaps but always come back to this one.

November 04, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

I have this on auto

Every four months I receive my Dawn. I have tried others ,nothing even comes close to Dawn. I remember growing up my mom used Dawn. Now I use it. It is not out of habit but out of quality.

November 03, 2019

Love it

I use this on my dishes and never ever had any issues I just a little tiny bit and everything comes back squeaky clean no left over food or grease I even use it on some of my clothes for stains lol works magic