2082 reviews
Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

My Personal Favorite

This is my usual brand to buy.
    I find it lathers the best, cleans and last long when doing pots and pans. I love the Dawn original also. I recommend and will buy again.
    I would like to see a few more scented varieties...something different.

Great product

This is now a regular brand in my household. Can use it for other things other than dishes. It is a excellent degreaser. Works great and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. Would recommend this product to anyone and everyone.

Awesome product

This is the only dish soap I buy. I love it because it doesn't dry out my hands. I do dishes daily because I run a daycare. It also is great on grease.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Dawn dish soap not just for dishes

Dawn dish soap is the only dish soap I will use. It is very effective in getting greasy and dirty dishes sparkling clean. It is also good for cleaning greasy surfaces.

My favourite dish soap!

This is the ONLY brand I buy! It has so many uses from pretreating greasy spots on your laundry to getting your dishes squeaky clean. I use it to clean just about everything.

Best dish soap!

This is by far my favorite dish soap! I have been buying Dawn for many years and I will probably never change. It does the job, smells good, last long because you don't need much to clean. It truly is the best.

July 02, 2019

Fantastic Dish Soap which I buy everytime!

This dish soap is very amazing! I would be able to easily tell which dish soap this wasn't. I have never tried a dish soap of this quality before. Just soaking in a hot water takes hard to get off food off very easily! I will continue to always buy this. This thing I also love is that they use Dawn Dishwashing liquid to rescue the poor animals in the oil spills! Just so amazing!! What a wonderful product and Proctor & Gamble for their great work!! 👌❤

July 01, 2019

Very good

Very effective for oils and grease. Its the one I gor for when purchasing dish soap. Its soft on the hands and its very effective. I like the fact that they also help save wildlife.

June 30, 2019

This is the goto product that has to be in my home.

I try to always have this i stock. Works great for cutting thru grease and baked on food, but it also helps for removing stains from clothes. Just spread on stain, rub a bit add baking soda and peroxide and lightly rub, let sit then wash. (Obviously test for colour fast on clothes)

June 29, 2019

Drop of dawn and the dirt really is gone

Always been a huge fan of dawn dish soap. It's my first choice for cleaning dishes. Ive even used this to wash dirt and grime off my car and works beautifully. Always cleans everything